Chapter 16) Confession

I dragged my tired body towards my room as I changed into comfortable clothes. Wearing school uniform for a whole really sucks! I plopped my tired body on the couch as my mind wavered through the scene I witnessed a while ago.

Was that kiss never minded for him?

It was special for me. Because it was my first kiss with my crush. I don't know if I should say I love him or not. I inhaled sharply. I can feel my sudden insecurities coming again.

Suddenly I heard the door knob twisting. My attention went towards it as Mister Kim entered. He was still in his shirt and pants and the small beads of sweat made him more attractive.

He noticed me as he smiled and sat beside me. I ignored him and got up from there. I don't want to be close to him anymore. What if he really likes that girl? At the end I will heart broken. I don't want to get myself back where I was.

I shrugged my thoughts and went to the kitchen preparing for dinner. I really feel like a housewife sometimes serving for him. I also didn't got that much time to study.

Suddenly two arms grabbed me from behind breaking me out of trances.

"Hey, are you mad at me?" His deep voice ringed in my ear drums. I pushed him off me and shook my head.

"I am not mad, just a little bit of sad." I said casually and started doing my own business.

"What are you sad about? You can tell me if you want." He again tried.

I looked at him in the eyes and replied,"I don't want to."

He scoffed as he realised it was not worth of trying. He stood there thinking of something for a while. Until he suddenly jerked his head forward and walked to me.

"Come on, let's go to somewhere?"

"Where?"

"You will know. Just come with me."

And before I could protest he dragged me with him.

***

We were at an isolated bridge. The stars were glistening at the sky. The water of the river reflected blueish color. It was a really peaceful and absolutely beautiful place. My pupils joined together in ecstasy. I was so mesmerized by the beauty that I forgot about the person watching me from behind until he cleared his throat to get my attention. I turned to him with a broad smile.

"You like it here?" He asked smiling at me

I nodded and said, "Thank you for bringing me here. It's gorgeous." I wonder why places like such are isolated. I mean there should be more people to experience peace. But I am quite happy as I don't like many people.

He stood beside me admiring the place. "Whenever I am sad, I always come here. My mother introduced me to this place. It really reminds me of my parents affection." He said, a sad smile forming across his lips.

"What happened to your parents?"

"Oh no... They are not dead." He quickly said widening his eyes.

I mentally cursed myself as I apologised to him.

"It's okay. Actually we haven't met quite in a time. That's why I was just missing them."

"Oh."

There was a peaceful silence when suddenly he placed his hand on my shoulder making turn to his front. His hands trailed down and held my palms ever so gently.

"I always wanted to say that....." He trailed off. My heartbeat accelerated as I got a hint of where this conversation is going.

"From the first time I saw you, I fell for you. " He confessed letting out a deep breathe. My eyes widened as my cheeks blushed.

He continued looking down, "My heart beats fast when I see you. I can't really resist you anymore. You never know how many times I've jerked off thinking about you."

At this point I'm really embarrassed.

"Being with you gives me peace and makes me happy. I never smiled that much before you. And I don't care if you're my student or what ever, I just.... Want us to be together." He finished off.

I didn't thought for any farther as I hugged him really tight. Finally the most awaited time has arrived. Finally I don't need to be shy and timid around him. Finally I know he likes me back. And finally all of my insecurities died. I am really happy at this point. I wish time could stop.

He was startled at first but hugged me more tightly anyways.

"I also do love you." I whispered as his shoulders relaxed.

After a couple of good minutes he pulled away and connected our foreheads keeping me in his grip.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked.

"No." I said and smiled.

He chuckled before smashing his lips onto me.

_________________

Typical confession, isn't it?

Guysssss!!!! Stream Mic Drop and Permission to Dance. Please!!!!!

I'm sorry if the chapter is bad. I will try to make it more better.

Vote or else Oli London will haunt you in your shower:D