Chapter 14) Soft Kiss

I can't explain the feelings that you made me feel. I can never control the burning fire igniting through me when I'm around you.You are my addiction. Which makes me happy and I crave more for you." He said in a deep hoarse voice.

I froze on my place. I can't just believe my ears. Did he really just said that or am I dreaming. I didn't had the audacity to say anything. I felt my stomach twist.

I looked up to him to make sure if he is sleeping or not.To my greatest surprise he is sound asleep.

I smiled a bit. So, the things that I feel for him isn't one sided. But still I'm not sure though. What if he is dreaming about other girls?

I tried to get out of his grip. But he pulled me more towards him making me snuggle into him.

"Don't leave me Jieun."

"S-Sir...."

"Please."

I sighed and got back into the previous position. So he was thinking about me. A sad pout came across my lips. Is it that much hard for someone to confess or what?

I groaned quietly and let sleep get the full of me.

It was not even five minutes when I felt the person beside me leaning his full weight on me. I opened my eyes and realized he was trying to fall into the couch with me.

I stayed like that for a moment trying to adjust but I failed as it was really getting hard to breathe.

After a while he completely threw me on the sofa and hovered over me. I widened my eyes at the position. He was still asleep. His head was on the crook of my neck.

And his hot breathe fanning my fire body. I can feel my stomach twist when he started planting soft kisses along my neck and jaw.

"S-Sir-"

"Shh"

My mind felt numb and I couldn't process anything. He continued his work and trailed upto my cheeks. Which were bright red by now.

He opened his eyes and looked directly at me. He again pecked the corner of my lips and forehead.

"Sir, are you drunk?" I asked still being not sure it was really or not.

He chuckled and god how attractive he looks like that. He leaned against my ear and whispered, "It isn't a dream but a reality. I have always wanted you. Since the day my eyes laid on you, you are mine. And only mine. And I promised myself I won't let anything get in between your happiness. Just let me love you. Let me have you. I promise I will always be yours and you are always mine."

It took some while for me to restart my system and get his words. An automatic smile curved up into my lips. Did he know how special he made me feel?

He looked upto me again and caressed my lower lip with his thumb. "Can I?"

I shook my head as no still smiling like an idiot. His smile went wider and he captured his lips with mine. I didn't know how to kiss but somehow this kiss was overwhelming and arousing for me.

I didn't kissed him back but he still kept going on. His lips were soft and gentle. It's like he devoured all his love into this one.

Author pov

After a good couple of moments he pulled away and stared at her breathlessly. Whereas Jieun also stared with him at the same passion while panting.

Taehyung collapsed on her and snuggled more into her. "Good night." He said and dozed off in that position.

***

I opened my eyes slowly adjusting to the lights. I looked around realizing I am in my bedroom. I can feel the pair arms around my waist and a weight leaning into me. I smiled remembering last night. My smile widened upon realising it wasn't a dream but a reality.

I slowly turned around and flinched a bit. There he was smiling at me like an angel. "Good morning princess." His voice was a bit raspy.

My cheeks heated up at the pet name. I had a huge addiction to pet names. They made me feel so many different feelings.

I looked at the clock and widened my eyes. I am going to be late. I pushed the man off me. And rushed to the bathroom.

He groaned and whined, "Why did you do that?" But I didn't replied him as I will be late.

After a while of coming out, I realized he was no where in the house. I saw a note attached on the fridge. I tucked it out and read it.

Hey sorry, I had some emergency that's why I had to rush out. Enjoy your day. We'll meet at school:D

I smiled and then also rushed out the house not having breakfast. Because if I am late then my god damn school will give detention. Which is really boring and unhealthy for my health.

I entered the class hurriedly and was greeted by a grumpy looking faced Mr.Lee aka our English teacher. I mentally cursed myself as I know this teacher isn't easy at all.

"Miss Min, may I know why are you so late?"she asked me lowering her glasses.

"Sorry Miss I actually overslept." I honestly beamed looking down. I felt some students gasped at my response. But I ignored it.

"And now you go for detention, come in." She said and continued her lecture.

I quietly groaned and stomped towards my regular seat.

It was because of him. It is not my fault-_-
_________________