Chapter 18) Whispers

My eyes were blessed by such a beauty. The blue shaded ocean waves rhymed through my ears. Cool breeze flowed across my skin. It was peace all around. No human being is seen. The ocean water touched my feet and the marbles came across.

"Did you like it?"

"I loved it." I wheezed as I can't stop my smile.

"My heart yearned for your beautiful smile." Taehyung said as he hugged me from back and placed his chin on the top of my head.

"I knew you didn't like crowd. So I made these place reserved for only you."

"You didn't have to..." My eyes were widened at his statement. He did these all for me. What did I do to deserve him?

"No I had to. You are my everything. And I can do everything for you." His deep voice sent chills down through my spine.

I stood there frozen in his arms unable to respond.

We enjoyed each other's company for quite a while until his phone suddenly ringed. He groaned before taking his phone out. He excused himself away before receiving it.

I mentally cursed the person whoever disturbed our sweet moment. I played with the marbles alone. After some minutes he came back but he looked kind of frustrated. He came up to me and bent down to my level.

"Hey, I am sorry. But I need to go now."

I frowned and asked him, "Why?"

"Um... It's some personal matter." He stuttered a bit.

I let out a deep sigh before smiling a little. "You can go. I am already very much pleased to visit this place. And now the least I can do for you."

His frown replaced with a cheerful smile before he pulled me into a hug and pecked my lips.

"Let's go, I will drop you home." He said intertwining our hands. I nodded before walking with him.

***
I was about to bite on my bread when suddenly the phone dinged. I groaned before checking it up. It was a message from Jin.

[Hey it's been so boring alone, let's go to somewhere.]

[Um... I am not sure if I could join...]

[Please come, it won't be fun without you. Yoongi and another of my friend is coming too.....]

[Then you should guys enjoy.]

[No... You are coming thats it. Bye!]

[Wait... ]
Message seen

[ Okay I am coming -_-]

[Yassss... Come to xxx restaurant.]

I inhaled before getting up from the table. Maybe I should inform Taehyung once. I took my phone again and called his number quite a few times but he is not picking it up. I then texted him and got up to get ready.

I searched around the restaurant looking for Jin. Suddenly someone hopped upon me.

"You finally came...." Jin said quite loudly.

"Jin.... I can't breathe...."

"Oh sorry." He nervously chuckled before letting go off me.

I glared at him and was about to say something when I saw Yoongi and three other new faces behind him.

"I thought you said another 'one' of your friend." I stated looking at them weirdly.

"Oh yeah I did? Never mind who cares." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"This Jimin." He said pointing to a very handsome and cute looking short guy. He eye smiled at me and my heart instantly melted. I smiled back at him.

"This is Jungkook and his girlfriend Minyeo." He said pointing to the other guy and a girl. They both looked quite friendly.

"And this is Jieun. Now can we please proceed to sit?" Yoongi said boringly.

"Yeah yeah whatever come now." Jin said before dragging us to a table. They sat together and I sat beside Minyeo.

"So what are we ordering?"

"Cheesecake."

"Waffles."

"Pancake."

"Chicken burger."

They started arguing about the food and I regret internally for even asking the question. I ignored them and started to see through the menu.

"Guys let's order pizza." I said calmly grabbing their attention.

"Okay fair enough." Minyeo said agreeing and other boys also nodded their head in agreement. I smiled and Jungkook called for the waiter.

I excused myself to the restaurant as I had to wash my hands. I entered the women's washroom and cleaned my hands. I was about to exit when I heard someone's loud whisperings. I didn't meant to eavesdrop but I felt the male voice familiar.

My heart started beating louder. A female voice can also be heard along.

"Please baby just one kiss." The female one whined.

"O-Okay then..." The male voice said.

I quickly out of the bathroom. The tears threatened to fall apart. But still I consoled myself that it's not him. The main door twisted open and my heart dropped it's place.

_____________