Chapter 12) Feelings

As soon as I entered the class I was smashed into a hard chest. "Jieun!! I missed you so much!!" He said squeezing the hell out of me.

"J-Jin I can't breathe..."

"Oh sorry." He immediately pulled away from me. I coughed a bit and glared at him. "Were you planning on to kill me?"

"I'm sorry. I just missed you so much." He scratched his neck and laughed awkwardly. I rolled my eyes and said, "It was only 2 days of weekend. Gosh!" I walked past him to my usual seat.

Soohyun had already arrived. His eyes litted up in delight by noticing me. I passed him a small smile before setting myself down there.

"Why this weekend ended so early? I didn't get proper sleep." Suga said burying his head in his arms. Jin smacked his head and exclaimed, "Aww really? But as far as I remember you were sleeping for 48 hours. And I had to do all the household chores myself."

Soohyun snorted loudly. Suga was about to say something but the teacher already arrived.

***

I entered the cafe hurriedly. I was late due to some shits. The bells chimed. There were already a few customers arrived. I straight went to the counter and met two busy persons.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry..."

"Well just get on the work. You're really wasting time on saying sorry." A girl older than me said rolling her eyes and rushed to a customer with a plate of sandwich.

I got a little bit of upset and disappointed at myself and grabbed the apron. Taeyeon came to me and said, "It's okay. Don't worry. And don't mind Mina please. She was always like this. Arrogant."

I nodded and started doing my work.

There were a few familiar faces among the customers. Which also included that dimpled guy. I cursed my brain mentally for not remembering his name.

It was something like..

Nemjoon?

Neymar?

Namejoon?

Ahh whatever it was. I served him his order. He showed me his famous dimple smile and said , "How are you Jieun?"

"I'm great what about you?"

"Same. By the way do you remember me?"

Fuck my life.

"Yeah of course..." I awkwardly smiled at him.

He chuckled and said, "I am Namjoon in case you forgot my name."

I scratched my neck and nodded before rushing back to the counter.

It was almost the end of my shift. The cafe was also empty. We three were just remaining.

"So... How old are you?" Mina asked me while holding her arms on her chest.

"I'm 19." I replied not looking up at her.

"You know you should not work at this age. Rather pay attention on your studies. " She again said now sounding like a mother.

I pursued my lips in a thin line not knowing what to say. I just can't go around telling everyone about my life. So I decided not to bother about it.

I looked at her and faked a smile.

She was about to say something when the bells chimed again.

I threw my exhausted form on the sofa and closed my eyes. I wondered if Mister Kim is in the home or not. I am really tired and I don't have the energy of feeling the butterflies right now.

I massaged my temple when the main door was unlocked. I sat up straight and greeted him. Seems like he was also tired.

He also threw himself just like I did earlier and closed his eyes. I quickly went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water for him.

I passed it to him and he smiled before drinking it.

"I will be in the balcony then." I said and was about to walk away but he grabbed my wrist.

"Stay here for sometimes."

"Okay then..... If you insist...." I sat beside maintaining social distance.

"So how's life?" He asked me.

I thought for some times before saying, "Mmmehhh."

He looked at me confusedly and then snorted. "What was that supposed to mean?"

"I don't know. Its just mmmmehhh." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Well is this better than 3 months ago?" He again asked looking at me with a serious expression.

"Definitely-"

I paused when I realized something. "How did you..."

"I know everything about you."

My eyes went widened. I was shook. But then immediately kept a blank face.

"How did you know?"

"I just know." He smirked which wasn't something digestive for me. Nonetheless I decided to shrug it off like always.

It was quiet for some moments before I felt him leaning close towards me. I looked at him before scooting to my side. But he stopped me by grabbing my waist.

He pulled me towards him that I was lying on his chest with him caressing my curves.

"I can't explain the feelings that you made me feel. I can never control the burning fire igniting through me when I'm around you.You are my addiction. Which makes me happy and I crave more for you." He said in a deep hoarse voice.

__________________

[A/N]

I really apologize for the late update. I'm sorry.