Mr. CEO

It was just another day at the Moon Enterprises when the cold-hearted CEO fired another bunch of his employees without any second thought. He even fired his Secretary, Miss Karin, who had plotted a whole pregnancy drama just to grab the opportunity to make Seokjin accept her and blackmail him into getting engaged to her, and Seokjin had just found out with the help of his arms men Jungkook and Hoseok that it was all a drama and she was faking her pregnancy. "Kim Seokjin! Yes, I admit that I was faking my pregnancy. But you cannot change the fact that you had been sleeping with me and had been taking undue advantage of your social status and my feelings for you. Not everyone knows your true colours." She left after saying this. In the whole office, only Jungkook, Hoseok and Karin knew about his Casanova-side. It didn't even take Seokjin a couple of minutes to get back to his work peacefully. He didn't really care for the emotions of those women with whom he had been sleeping around. Getting physical with them after a hectic day in the office was just a stress-relief thing for him.
.
.
.
.
Kim Taehyung loved posing for the camera. He loved seeing himself on the magazines and ads. One thing which he didn't like was the hungry eyes of the owner of the Modelling Agency. Mr. Bang Si Hyuk who had been trying his ways of getting into Taehyung's pants from the very first day of his joining the agency. Another thing that he disliked about his work was that the photographer too grabbed every opportunity to touch him at inappropriate places during shoots. It was because of his collaborations with his favourite Model Park Bogum that he was enjoying his work there. Park Bogum is a popular model and Taehyung really looked up to him. Soon they had become friends, thanks to Taehyung's nature of being a social-butterfly.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung had quit his association with the modelling agency today. He was asked to do a nude shoot and he just couldn't bring himself into doing such stuffs in front of people, including Bang Si Hyuk, watching him. He quitted his job without even giving it a second thought. When he got back to his rented apartment, he felt all alone and broke. He had always dreamt of getting popular, falling in love with a rich, handsome guy who would eventually marry him and shower him with love and money every day. But was tired of the lustful stares that he had to receive everyday at his work in the agency. Just because he was gay and he preferred men did not mean that he could be every men's whore and liked to be touched by any men or every men. He was weeping silently and just then his phone rang. He got a call from Park Bogum.

...2)

---------------------------------------------------------
A/N : Seokjin is a Bad Boy in this Fiction. But I can promise y'all an eventual character development. Also, Taehyung's first love is Money 🤑 here!