Devotee No. 1 in Action

That night, Yeonjun gave the letter to Taehyung. Yoongi, Taehyung, Jimin and Yeonjun sat together to discuss. "Taehyungah! What is your decision after knowing all of this?" asked Yoongi. "Hyung, there's still a slim chance of all of that being untrue. What if Kim Seokjin's pride was hurt as you returned all of his money. What if he is planning to take revenge from you by alluring you back to him? Taehyungah, I don't think that you should trust them so easily," said Jimin. "What if all of that is true? It was not only him who was at fault. I was to blame too. I was actually greedy and naive. I am glad that he has realised all of his mistakes and has changed. And that he is doing okay now. But I don't see the two of us getting together. All I want is a good closure to whatever we had in the past. There won't be any need to hold any grudges against them. Seokjin too doesn't need to suffer anymore. If I just tell him that I have forgiven him, he might be able to move on," said Taehyung in a soft voice, his eyes covered with tears.
.
.
.
.
[Next Day]

It was Seokjin's birthday today, so, Jungkook and Hoseok had left early from work for a special private lunch with their Jin Hyung at a restaurant. Soobin came to know from Jungkook that after lunch, Seokjin would be at home only  and that he refused any extravagant celebration for his birthday.

Soobin went to Suga & Spice after office. Yeonjun told him beforehand to act like a complete stranger in front of him when he sees him assisting in the Cafe. He also informed him beforehand that Yoongi would be going to the supermarket to buy items at that time. Also, neither Taehyung, nor Jimin knew Soobin.

Soobin walked straight to the counter and saw Yeonjun at the cashier. They acted as complete strangers. Jimin was serving the customers' orders on their tables. "Excuse Me?" Soobin called out to the curly black haired boy, whom he knew to be Taehyung as he had seen him in Yeonjun's Polaroid Photo. "Yes?" Taehyung replied. "Can you please make a chocolate cake with strawberry toppings? Today is actually the birthday of a very special person whom I admire the most," said Soobin. For a moment, he was taken aback by Taehyung's beauty and kept admiring him internally. He watched Taehyung silently thinking about something and then replying "sure thing, please take a seat." Yeonjun was surprised and Jimin was confused to see Taehyung baking a whole cake all by himself, and that too with great care.
"Here! Take your Cake, it's ready," Taehyung handed over the packed cake to Soobin. "How much?" asked Soobin. "Not accepting money for this. I hope your most special person enjoys eating this," replied Taehyung. Yeonjun acted as if he didn't hear all of that. 'So, he remembers his birthday, huh!' Yeonjun thought in his miind. Soobin was so happy and he was almost at the verge of shedding some happy tears. He left from there after thanking Taehyung more than ten times.
.
.
.
.
[At the Moon Mansion]

'Almost three years ago, at Namjoon Hyung's business party. That's where I saw Seokjin Sunbaenim for the very first time. I had just joined the university at that time. I felt an undeniable connection with him. He became my inspiration. I am forever grateful to Namjoon Hyung for allowing me to intern at his Rival's Company. With time, my admiration for Seokjin Sunbaenim is increasing. All I want is to see him happy' thought Soobin as he walked into the huge hallroom where Seokjin was playing his piano. He sat next to him quietly and kept listening to the tune that his Lord's fingers were creating. Both of their eyes were closed.  Seokjin was feeling the tune, Soobin was feeling Seokjin's emotions.

After about ten minutes, Seokjin realised that Soobin was there. "Soobin? You were here?" Seokjin spoke softly. "Please accept this. It's a chocolate cake with strawberry toppings. A Special Someone has made this specially for you with great love and care. Thinking about you and only you while making this. Happy Birthday, Seokjin Sunbaenim," said Soobin.

28)---------------------------------------A/N : 🥲🥲

...28)
---------------------------------------
A/N : 🥲🥲