Still With You

[At the Suga & Spice Cafe]

It was a holiday today, so, the Owner of the Cafe, Min Yoongi, dragged Yeonjun to help them out in the Cafe as their Customers were increasing with each passing hour. "So, Yeonjunie, how are you liking your internship at the Dreamworld Enterprises?" asked Jimin, while placing a cup of hot cappuccino coffee on the tray. "Ahm...umm.. it's great..yes," Yeonjun almost fumbled upon his words. Yeonjun was keeping it a secret from the three of them that he was actually interning at the Moon Enterprises. He told them that he was interning at the Dreamworld Enterprises (the building of which is located in the same street as the Moon Enterprises, so, they did not even doubt him when he traveled to and from the office). He knew about Taehyung's story and what Kim Seokjin had done to him and who Jeon Jungkook and Jung Hoseok were. But still he joined the Moon Enterprises for two reasons :- 1. Getting his CV shortlisted and approved by a Big Company like the Moon Enterprises was such a big deal, and it's his life, annyway. 2. He was curious to see how Seokjin, Hoseok and Jungkook were in person. "Whae-whae- punk! Help me with cooking," Yoongi called out to him and he thought that it wasn't a great idea to spend his holiday assisting Yoongi, Jimin and Taehyung in the Cafe.
.
.
.
.
[At a High Class Restaurant]

It was the first time in the last two years that Seokjin, Hoseok and Jungkook, all three of them had gone out to eat together at a restaurant. It felt like forever to the three of them. They ordered a whole lot of food as they were a group of foodies. They laughed, giggled, talked.

Jungkook's POV :

Hoseok Hyung was in the college, I was still in the school when Jin Hyung took us up to stay with him. He himself was in College that time. He had severe issues with his parents while growing up, so, he lived in a separate mansion. Maybe he couldn't live alone and was longing for Company that he took us in. He paid for all of our expenses. Him, Hoseok Hyung and I, the three of us were complete strangers, yet we got along pretty well after a while. Jin Hyung is my Everything. In the initial days, when I was brought in to live with him, I used to reject his affections towards me. He was kind to me. To him, I was the dearest person. Soon he became my everything. A fatherly figure, who took care of me, a big brother, who spoiled me, a friend, who shared secrets with me, a teacher who taught me many things, a lover, who played bride-groom with me. I called him Yeobo. In this process, I fell in love with him. I was not supposed to. But I did. At first, I couldn't understand as to why I felt possessive of him everytime he hooked up with someone. But when Taehyung came into his life, it became clear to me. It became clear to me that I was being too overconfident upfront when I remarked Taehyung's relationship with Seokjin Hyung being "tainted with greed and lust" and ours' being "strong and pure". Deep down, I was being selfish, insecure and envious. I realised it when I saw Jin Hyung suffering. Whatever Jin Hyung feels for me, I am happy for that. Coz I know that love has different languages. He loves both me and Taehyung. I am still his forever favourite person and that he can't live without Taehyung. He needs both of us. Jin Hyung's happiness is my happiness. I'll always Stay by his side and support him. Coz I am forever indebted to him for his unconditional love and kindness. Right now, I am watching him eating. If Taehyung would have been here with us, he would have squealed coz Jin Hyung is looking super cute like a baby animal, chewing on his food. For everyone's peace and happiness, I promise to myself that I will bring him back. I'll bring Taehyung back.

Hoseok's POV :

Soon after Taehyung left that day, I found out that those photos of him with Bang Si Hyuk were indeed edited. I informed that to Seokjin Hyung. He remained silent, still seated on his leather chair. After a while, I saw him standing up and he walked out of the room. I followed him silently. He entered into the washroom and called up Bogum Hyung. He got to know from him that Taehyung wasn't aware from the beginning that he was only supposed to be Seokjin Hyung's temporary sex partner. That Taehyung had actually fallen in love with him. Bogum Hyung further added that he had been trying to call Taehyung since that morning but he wasn't answering his calls. I got scared when I heard a loud thud noise coming from the washroom. I forced the door open and found Jin Hyung sitting on the floor, his knees covering his face and him murmuring "what have I done, Taehyung, what have I done."

Since then, he found it difficult to sit in his office room. Sometimes, I saw him talking to the empty chair in his room, where Taehyung used to sit. Since that day, he didn't appoint any other Secretary. Bogum Hyung told us that Taehyung is originally from Daegu, so, Jin Hyung and I travelled to Daegu, the very next day. We couldn't find him there. Namjoonie once joked that he saw Taehyungie in Rome, so, the two of us flew to Rome the very next day. I was scared to see Jin Hyung in that condition, so, I just went along with him everywhere for his satisfaction and safety. Bogum Hyung and I managed to stop him from beating Bang Si Hyuk. He called up his dad and cancelled his marriage with Farina. I still don't know the whole details. After a number of futile attempts to find Taehyung, he started withdrawing himself from everything. Soon, he was diagnosed with some psychological illnesses and disorders. Since then, he was undergoing therapy for curing his Guilty Complex. Coz ever since Taehyung had left him, he started hating himself, as he realised all of his past mistakes.

...24)