Just To See Your Face

"Yoongi Hyung, they are pigging out like crazy! You sure we are not going to run out of stock?" Jimin got tensed seeing the birthday party group ordering the entire menu. "We cannot complain about that, you lazy punks, gather up your asses and help me with cooking," Yoongi scolded Yeonjun and Jimin. Taehyung kept himself busy with doing dishes and decorating food.

Seokjin kept eating and staring at Taehyung the whole time. "I told them that it's upto Taehyung, whatever he decides. Should we wait for Taehyung to initiate the talk, if he is willing to have a talk with Jin Hyung?" Jungkook whispered to Hoseok. Hoseok nodded a yes.

Jimin served their ordered food on their table. He didn't let go of the chance to flirt with Jungkook while he served. It was almost 9 pm and Taehyung kept himself away from the table the entire time. The group stood up to leave. "Yoongi Ssii! I feel like kissing on your kitty paws 🐾🐾 for making such excellent dishes," Hoseok flirted. "Whae-whae- pervert! It's 9pm now, you can leave," Yoongi protested. "So, how did you like our serving," Jimin made sure to flirt with Jungkook again. "Pretty fair, would have been better if the other waiter (aka Taehyung) too would have been active," Jungkook's reply earned a pout from Jimin.

Soobin held Seokjin by his hand and took him to Taehyung. "He personally wanted to thank you for the cake," Soobin spoke to Taehyung, who now stopped doing dishes, listening to him. Taehyung gave a light nod in reply. "Here's a bracelet that he wanted to give you as a token of gratitude for making his birthday special and complete yesterday," Soobin took out the bracelet from Seokjin's pocket, as the latter was lacking confidence at that moment. "Please accept it," added Soobin, and the teary Taehyung couldn't just turn him down. Soobin looked very innocent and sincere to him. Taehyung slowly took the bracelet from Soobin, which made Seokjin's heart to skip a beat. He kept staring at Taehyung silently, till they all have to leave from there.
.
.
.
.
[Next Evening at Suga & Spice]

It was 7pm in the evening and Yoongi was busy in the Cafe as usual, and Jimin and Taehyung were helping him. Yoongi was super satisfied in his mind. Last evening, in just two hours of the birthday party, he earned two weeks' income. Just then Seokjin entered into the cafe with Soobin. The other customers stared at them as they walked into the cafe. Both of them were in casual clothes as they made sure to change after office, but still Seokjin's Worldwide Handsomeness and Soobin's cuteness attracted eyes. "Yoongi Hyung?" Jimin looked unsure. "Let them be," Yoongi replied.

Soobin came to the counter and placed their orders. "Taehyungah, are you sure?" asked a concerned Jimin. "I cannot keep running away from my professional duties," Taehyung replied softly and made his way to Seokjin's table with the ordered food. The moment he felt Seokjin's gaze, his hands trembled and the coffee fell on Seokjin's denims. "I-I am So-ssorry I-," Taehyung got nervous. "It's okay, Taehyung! It's completely fine," Seokjin took a tissue from the table and tried to rub off the coffee stains. Taehyung appeared very nervous so, Seokjin just tried to grab his hand, and Taehyung immediately withdrew his hand. "I'm sorry, Taehyung," Seokjin apologised softly. "I'm V, not Taehyung! My name is V," Taehyung replied. "V? Cute name, but I would rather call you Voo," Taehyung tried hard to hide his blush as Seokjin called him 'Voo'. He ran away from there immediately. Soobin chuckled, watching the two of them.

And this thing continued for a whole week. Everyday, Seokjin visited the Cafe after office, just to see his Voo's face, and Soobin too kept accompanying his Lord. Everyday, Seokjin kept staring at his face silently. Taehyung kept serving their orders on their table silently and shyly. Seokjin kept addressing him as "Voo" whenever Taehyung told him that he is V and not Taehyung. It was like Seokjin was a simple boy who was falling in love with the pretty Waiter who worked in the Cafe.

...30)