Anything For Yeobo

Jungkook rang the bell of the Hotel Room and soon Namjoon opened the door and called him in. Jungkook glared at the tall man who was sipping on his glass of wine. Namjoon kept the glass on the desk and caught Jungkook by his waist and whispered near his ears "Oh God, Jungkookah! You won't understand how excited I am. Ever since I saw you that day at the Moon Enterprises two years ago for the very first time, I kept imagining things with you. You were so young and cute. Now you are all grown up...still I see you as my Babyboy. You'll be my babyboy tonight." Namjoon then ran his fingers over Jungkook's neck, down to his chest. He then sat on the bed and gestured to Jungkook to take off his clothes. Jungkook kept glaring at him while stripping himself off. Namjoon emptied his wine asked Jungkook when he was done stripping and was standing there naked "I was wondering about something. Are you a virgin? Did Kim Seokjin not touch you even once in all these years? You know, the thing is that, Kim Namjoon doesn't like eating stale food." "I am Not obliged to answer these questions of yours! Stop dragging Jin Hyung into every fucking conversation. If you wanna fuck me, just go ahead and do it and if you don't, then stop humiliating me like this," Jungkook replied gritting his teeth in anger. Just then they heard the doorbell ringing and repeated knocks on the door.

Namjoon got up from the bed, tossed a long coat at Jungkook to cover his body with it. The moment he opened the door, Seokjin pushed him and Hoseok ran to Jungkook. "Kim Namjoon, How Dare You??" Seokjin grabbed Namjoon by his shirt's collar. "Oh! So, Kim Seokjin has finally showed up and ruined my moment with my Babyboy. Listen, whatever was going to happen, it was all with mutual consent, so, don't you dare question anything," said Namjoon. "Namjoonie, stop it!" interrupted Hoseok, while attending to Jungkook who was sitting there on the floor lowering his head, unable to meet eyes with his Jin Hyung. "Kim Seokjin, what has happened of you! I pity you! I simply pity you! That time, I was just joking that I saw Mr. Kim Taehyung in Italy when I was there for a meeting, and you actually believed what I said? You flew to Italy the very next day with Hoseok? I mean, seriously? Despite of your Company's downfall, you rarely come to work. If you really love Jungkookie that much as Hoseok keeps telling me, then shouldn't you just help him out at work?" Namjoon continued. "Namjoonie, I said stop it!" exclaimed Hoseok. "It has been 2 years already. Come out of it. Although you have totally ruined my moment with Jungkookie, I am still willing to collaborate with you people. I must admit that I miss my old Rival," added Namjoon. He collected his phone from the bed, told Jungkook that he could keep his long coat, and he left from there.
.
.
.
.
[At the Moon Mansion]

Seokjin handed a bowl of soup to Jungkook and sat beside him in the terrace. "Jungkookah....I...your Jin Hyung...is really sorry...it was all because of me that...," Seokjin's words were cut by Jungkook's. "Anything for you...Yeobo...I am ready to go to the end of the world for you...Yeobo....you hate losing...but you were losing a lot in the last two years...so, I tried to keep you less stressed by taking up the responsibilities at work....but it seems that I am not good enough...no, not alone, not good alone...I still need your support....Yeobo....it pains me to see you like this...Yeobo....I never knew that Taehyung's leaving could have such a massive effect on you. Should I have known this before, I would have definitely done something to stop him from leaving. Anything for you...Yeobo...anything for your happiness..take one step at a time, but please come back, the Moon Enterprises needs you...I miss my old Yeobo...," Jungkook broke down before Seokjin. Seokjin wiped out Jungkook's tears with his own hands and hugged him tightly.

Hoseok kept listening to their conversation from the terrace door. He was happy to see Jungkook opening up before Seokjin.

...23)