Seduce Me

'What? Is he going to spank my butt with his belt?' Taehyung got scared and thought in his mind.
"You do know what to do and how to do, right?" Seokjin asked the confused Taehyung and started unzipping his own pants. "SSseokjin Ssiiii," Taehyung covered his eyes and his face became red like a tomato. "What are you doing? I-I am...not ready..for all these," Taehyung managed to speak, eyes still covered. "I know that you are inexperienced, but as per Bogum, you are a horny-virgin, who is desperate to get fucked by a rich-handsome-young CEO like me. I don't want to drag things, so, it would be better if you stop this shy-shy drama and start sucking my dick," Seokjin sounded a bit annoyed.

Taehyung choked into air when he heard him saying "start sucking my dick". 'Oh My God! Seokjin is so shameless..I don't believe it...he is demanding sex on my very first day here....we did not even have a proper conversation yet.....how can he be so sexy.....I mean..shameless...and that Bogum!!! I hate him...he called me a horny-virgin!!!...' Taehyung thought in his mind. "Sseokjin Ssii...I-...like I said before...I am not ready yet...I am not saying no....," Taehyung tried to explain. "And why would I listen to your excuses? If you are such a noob, then you are of no use here," Seokjin sounded even more annoyed this time. "Sseokjin Ssii...I can start with hugging and kissing you tonight," Taehyung sat on the floor and cried. "What hugging and kissing? Start sucking and I'll do the fucking. If you can't do these, then get out from here now! Go back to where you came from!" Seokjin shouted at Taehyung and the latter cried even harder, still sitting on the floor. He had left his modelling job, then his rented apartment too. Where would he go to this late at night? He was even angry with Bogum now.

Seokjin kept stealing glances at the crying Taehyung. 'He had been crying the whole day... because of me...he is beautiful..I can't let him go like this...let me enjoy him slowly as he wishes to...' Seokjin thought in his mind. "Okay! You can stay..you don't have to leave...but then on one condition..I think you should be able to do this...," spoke Seokjin. Taehyung stopped crying for a moment and looked at Seokjin with hopeful eyes. It was too late for him. For he had already started picturising Seokjin as the man of his dreams. So, even a tiny hope was enough for him to bring his heart back to Seokjin. "Please Me, Taehyung...Seduce Me tonight," said Seokjin. "Please me with your beauty, Seduce me with your charms," Seokjin ran his fingers seductively on Taehyung's cheek, turning him on.

'Taehyung, you can do it! You got the Beauty and the Charm! It's not like you are being asked to seduce Bang Si Hyuk. It's your lover. Your  young-handsome-rich man. Who paid you freaking One Billion Dollar. To be his lover. Even in the drama that you are following, the CEO keeps asking the Secretary for some favours... Relax, Taetae! Don't forget that you were even ready to join a Strippers Club. It's just like what would have happened if you would have been a stripper and Seokjin would have visited the club and asked you to lap dance on his lap. And him ending up falling in love with you and taking you away with him' Taetae encouraged himself in his mind.

Seokjin wasn't expecting what happened next. Taehyung played a soft seductive music on his phone and started swaying his hips lightly in a seductive way. Seokjin kept watching Taehyung with lustful eyes, sitting on the couch. His hungry wolf eyes kept staring at Taehyung's peaches 🍑 as the latter wiggled his sexy assets to the rhythm of the seductive song. Seokjin gulped when he saw Taehyung unbuttoning the first two buttons of his own pajama shirt. Something was happening between his legs when he saw Taehyung biting his own lips looking directly at him. Seokjin took the glass of wine from the table and sipped on it, eyes fixated at Taehyung's butt.

In the very next moment, Taehyung came closer to Seokjin and sat on his lap. He looked at Seokjin with seductive eyes and ran his fingers over the back of Seokjin's ears. Seokjin's mouth left a husky sound. Taetae could now feel Seokjin's dick poking on his clothed butt. Kim Taehyung wanted to stop, but Taetae became instant horny and began rubbing his clothed butt against Seokjin's clothed dick, sitting on his lap.  He held Seokjin's jaw and bit on his left cheek which made Seokjin to leave a groan. Seokjin could feel that pre cum had started to drip from his dick, so, he held Taehyung by his waist and placed him on the couch. Taetae whimpered. Seokjin entered into the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

...8)