Can't Stop The Feeling

Taehyung entered into the Conference Hall of the Premium Hotel. He saw Seokjin, Hoseok and Jungkook already sitting there with some seemingly foreigner clients. "Taehyung Ssii, I told you to give me a call, I would have sent my driver to pick you up," said Seokjin, when he saw Taehyung standing near the entrance door of the room. Taehyung quietly took his seat next to Seokjin.

The meeting began and Taehyung tried to listen to their conversations while he still kept thinking about what Karin had just told him. Now he knew that the clients were from Germany. Their Germany based Korean company was interested in a big project collaboration with the Moon Enterprises. Taehyung quietly noticed the beautiful blue-eyed golden haired tall Korean-German lady sitting opposite to Seokjin, stealing glances at him and smiling. Seokjin too looked a bit interested in her. Taehyung stood up to go to the washroom as he was feeling a bit dizzy. As he stood from his chair, his vision got all blurred and he fell on the ground with a loud thud.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung opened his eyes and found himself on his bed in his room at Moon Mansion. The doctor was checking his pulse rate, Seokjin and Hoseok were sitting on the couch in his room and Jungkook was standing at the door of his room. "Taehyungah! Are you okay?" asked Hoseok. With an effort, Taehyung sat up on his bed. "You got us worried, you know?" said Seokjin. Taehyung stared at him for a few seconds and then he replied "sorry to get you all worried...for no reason...sorry for ruining the meeting." "Taehyungah, don't worry about that at all! Seokjin Hyung and I brought you home at once. Jungkookie carried on with the meeting by himself," replied Hoseok. "Thank you....Jungkookie," Taehyung thanked him softly. Jungkook gave a light nod in reply. By this time the doctor had left after prescribing a couple of medicines. Seokjin sent a butler to purchase those meds from the nearby pharmacy. "Well, Hoseokah Jungkookah, how about we three prepare the dinner tonight?" asked Seokjin. "Absolutely! Taehyungie must be craving for soup and Kimchi Fried Rice!" added Hoseok, earning a soft smile from Taehyung.
.
.
.
.
They all had their dinner in time and it was now 11:30 pm at night. Seokjin was getting ready for bed. Just then he heard knocks at his door. "Taehyungah?" Seokjin sounded surprised. Taehyung entered into the room quietly and started undressing himself. "Taehyungah? What are you doing? Why are you?" Seokjin protested. By this time, Taehyung was standing before him, completely naked. "Taehyung! Stop This!" Seokjin almost shouted at Taehyung, startling him. He pulled a white blanket from his own bed and wrapped it around Taehyung's naked body. He carried him in bridal style and took him to his own room and laid him on his bed. Seokjin then turned to leave from the room and just then he felt Taehyung's hold on his wrist. "Are you not interested in me anymore?" Taehyung asked him softly. "Taehyung! You aren't well today. You should take some rest," Seokjin's gentle words were enough to make Taehyung fall for him even deeper. "Seokjin... tomorrow is Sunday, right? I want to spend the day with you, visiting places," Taehyung expressed. "Ah! Ok, will see about that. Now you please try to fall asleep. You need to get better if you are planning to visit places tomorrow," Seokjin ruffled Taehyung's soft hair and for a moment he really got scared seeing the yearning-for-love kind of expression on Taehyung's pretty face. He immediately withdrew his hand and left from the room.

Seokjin came back to his own room and called up his dad. "Hello! Dad! The meeting was successful," he informed. "I know, my son! The Chungs were very impressed with you. So, how did you like Chung Farina, the daughter of the CEO of the Chungs Group? She expressed her desire of getting married with you. Seokjin, my son! This Project Collaboration is going to bring huge success to the Moon Enterprises worldwide. Also, Farina is a very famous model in Germany. I am extremely happy today, and so is your mom," spoke Mr. Kim, over the phone call. "Umm..dad, it's getting late, I'll call you again tomorrow," replied Seokjin and then he ended the call. For him, something just wasn't feeling right. After several attempts, he fell asleep.

...17)