Offer Accepted

Seokjin opened his eyes and he found himself laying on his bed at his own house. When he turned to look at his left side, he saw Bogum laying beside him, still asleep and snoring lightly. Both of their shirts were unbuttoned but their pants were still on. He was still in his hangover and so, he could not immediately recall the events from last night. "So, you are awake, Hyung?" a familiar voice spoke and Seokjin turned towards his right and saw Hoseok sitting on his couch. "How did we end up here? I was at the night club with Bogum and..," Seokjin tried to recall. "You two were kissing each other and then both of you passed out and fell on the ground. Luckily, I was there sharing a drink with Namjoonie. I carried you two home," Hoseok replied. Bogum rubbed his eyes and sat on the bed beside Seokjin. There was complete silence in the room for a few seconds before both Seokjin and Bogum bursted out into laughter. "Dude! You stink of alcohol," Seokjin complained while still laughing. "So do you," Bogum chuckled. Hoseok face palmed and asked the two of them to get up. Hoseok was very much aware of Jungkook's disliking all of that. The young boy kept himself busy in the kitchen, voluntarily helping the Chef in preparation of breakfast. He didn't even eat his breakfast with Seokjin and Hoseok. Infact, he left for the office before them. "Why is Jungkookah behaving like this?" Seokjin asked when Hoseok and him were in the car, on their way to the Moon Enterprises. "Jin Hyung, you know better than any of us how possessive a kid he is of you, right?" Hoseok replied. Seokjin chuckled at that and rested his head on his seat with a slush smile on his face.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile, Bogum went to Taehyung's rented apartment. He really got scared when Taehyung did not open the door for 10 minutes. "Bogum Ssii...you are here?" Taehyung could not believe his eyes that Bogum had come to his apartment. Although he was friends with him, Bogum was still like a "star" to him. Him visiting his home just to check on him was a big thing to him. He hugged Bogum tightly and began sobbing on his chest. "Taehyung! I have found a solution to all of your worries...if only you agree, that is. There's a billionaire friend of mine. CEO of the Moon Enterprises. He is rich, young and Handsome. Infact, handsome is just an understatement when it comes to The Kim Seokjin. He is looking for a Secretary to work at his office under him. And....umm....well," Bogum suddenly stopped mid-sentence and thought in his mind whether he should use the word 'sex partner' before Taehyung. "And???" Taehyung was looking at him with puppy eyes. Bogum gulped and continued. "Well...umm..he would provide free accommodation at his own house..along with 1 Billion Dollar...I showed him your photos...he really liked you...he wants you to become his Secretary..and...to treat him as a lover ..and..give him Company at night ..," Bogum just couldn't bring himself from saying "sex partner" before Taehyung. "Eeeehh! Done! Done! Done Done Done Done! Completely Done!" Taehyung squealed in joy. '1 Billion Dollar 🤑🤑, a young-rich-handsome CEO..I would be a fool to not accept such a once in a lifetime offer' "Bogum Ssii...take me..take me to him today...plz," Bogum sweatdropped seeing the excitement in Taehyung. "Ahm..okay, I'll talk to him," replied Bogum. "Thank you so much, so so so so much, Bogum Ssii...you saved me, you are a saviour," Taehyung held Bogum's hands and expressed his gratitude. Bogum felt a bit bad for hiding "things" from him. He was torn between Taehyung's needs and Seokjin's wants.

...4)