Tell Me

Taehyung listened and blushed deep red as he heard grunting and moaning sounds coming from the bathroom. Seokjin was jerking himself off as he got turned on by Taehyung's seduction. Seokjin came out of the bathroom after releasing his fluid on the bathroom floor and cleaning it thereafter. "You are still here??" he asked as he saw Taehyung still sitting on the couch. "Well...umm...I-didn't," Taehyung tried to explain but then Seokjin cut his words and asked him to go back to his room and sleep. Taehyung obeyed him and startled him with a light hug, before leaving his room. 'He is cute and silly' Seokjin thought in his mind and tried to fall asleep.
.
.
.
.
[Next morning]
Taehyung came out of his room, all dressed up, ready to leave for the office with Seokjin. He saw Seokjin coming downstairs in his luxurious formal clothings. Taehyung blushed when he recalled what had happened the previous night. Meanwhile, Hoseok and Jungkook too gathered in the hall, ready to leave with them. Jungkook wasn't pleased to see Taehyung in their mansion. Also, he saw Taehyung entering Seokjin's bedroom the previous night. "Hoseokie Hyung, let's get going. Jin Hyung and his 24X7 Secretary will follow us in their separate car," said Jungkook, rolling his eyes. "Jungkookah! You come with me, Taehyung Ssii and Hoseokah will follow us in another car," Seokjin replied.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook and Seokjin were sitting silently in the car, on their way to the Moon Enterprises. "What happened, Jungkookah? Are you still mad at me?" Seokjin asked out of genuine concern as the younger boy had stopped talking to him since the Bogum incident. "Jin Hyung..why is he living with us here? I did not see you interviewing him? How did he get the job? Why were you so excited for his arrival  at our Mansion? And what has Bogum Hyung to do with all these? I overheard a bit of your telephonic conversations with him regarding Taehyung. The idea which I got was that he recommended Taehyung to you. It has just been one day, it's not like he is a long time trusted employee?" Jungkook questioned. He was not aware of the One Billion Dollar deal at all. Hoseok knew about that but he didn't say anything about it to Jungkook as he knew that it might create some issues between Seokjin and him. Jungkook knew that his Jin Hyung was a playboy. But then he had never accommodated any of his sleeping partners at his own mansion before. Also, The Moon Enterprises was known for conducting the strictest and most difficult interview in the whole of South Korea beside The Persona Enterprises. Taehyung did not have to go through any interview. "Why is that? Was his resume so impressive?" Seokjin was not expecting Jungkook to throw a set of questions at him like that. "Jungkookah!...see..He is a friend of Bogum. He was running out of money...He showed interest to work with us... didn't you see? He actually managed to complete the bunch of files yesterday itself....he ain't that bad..I couldn't refuse Bogum when he asked if I could accommodate Taehyung at my Mansion..," Seokjin tried to explain. Jungkook was not satisfied with his answers at all. Also, he noticed the bite mark on Seokjin's left cheek. "Oh? Please! I am not a fool, ok? You think I did not notice him wearing expensive branded clothes and accessories? That just shows that you have already been paying money to him in return for pleasing you at night. Jin Hyung? I saved you a lot of time before. Have you forgotten the Karin incident? Taehyung too is just taking advantage of your weakness and sucking Money out of you," Jungkook slammed the car door and walked away from Seokjin with quick steps, as they reached the Moon Enterprises.

Meanwhile, in the other car, Taehyung and Hoseok kept chatting about movies and shows. Everytime Hoseok talked about Seokjin, Taehyung could not help but blush shyly. Hoseok could notice that Taehyung was developing a crush on Seokjin. He knew about the One Billion Dollar deal. He felt a bit bad for Taehyung as he seemed very innocent to him. 'Jin Hyung..what have you gotten yourself into...I fear the consequences' Hoseok thought in his mind. 
.
.
.
.
The moment Seokjin entered into the office, his employees greeted him. Irene and Sana, the receptionists, stared at Seokjin's left cheek and whispered something to each other, trying to suppress their laughter.

Just then Hoseok and Taehyung reached the office and they entered into Seokjin's office room with him. Seokjin at once stood before the mirror at his office room and checked his face as he was confused as to why Jungkook was staring at his left cheek. Also, Irene and Sana did the same and suppressed their laughters.

"Shit!!!" Seokjin exclaimed when he saw the prominent bite mark on his left cheek.

...9)