Chapter 27 (Final Confession)

\Art is not mine/

Akame's P.O.V

Ever since that night with senpai i've slowly been finding out i was pregnant it wasn't to tough to hide it at first but now it's been four day's and i was already having craving's this is bad soon they'll find out i have to tell them. Senpai and Susanoo went to spy on Esdeath they have powerful weapon's so i'm not to worried but today i have to tell boss what happened.

Akame:"Boss girl's i have something to confess."

Najenda:"Hm what do you mean?"

Leone:"Ohh i think i know! *Giggle*"

Najenda:"Eh? I'm at a loss."

Mine:"I know too. *Giggle*"

Chelsea:"I'm also confused. What's so funny?"

At that moment i swallowed my pride took a deep breath and told them.

Akame:"Me and Tatsumi were intimant a couple day's ago and that ended in me getting pregnant i took several test and they all came back the same that i was pregnant."

I looked up and boss had fallen over as if she had fainted.

Leone:"Oh my god she's out holy shit!"

Chelsea:"I wanna name it!"

Leone:"I already called it!"

Chelsea:"That's what you think sister!"

Leone:"You callin' me a lier?!"

Chelsea:"I'm not callin' you for dinner!"

I watched as Leone and Chelsea started fighting. Fist were flying and hair was being pulled and all over the right to name my baby. Mine was chearing them on to keep them fighting until boss woke up and made them stop.

Najenda:"Now that the fight is over Akame i just wanna know. Why did you keep it a secret?"

Akame:"I just thought you would be angry that i wasn't mature enough to be a mother and would make me get rid of the baby."

I said in a depressed tone.

Najenda:"That's something i would never do. Regardless of what happened you can't assume that i would be mad when i was you're age i made mistake's like you did we all do but we can't be scared to admit to it even if it's a pregnantcy."

Akame:"I guess you're right."

Chelsea:"Yeah i was you're age once too i made silly mistake's i did stupid thing's and felt bad about it but when i told someone i trusted they made me feel better regardless there's always someone there to make you feel better."

Akame:"I don't know why i kept it secret or assumed you'd be upset i need to trust you all more often."

Najenda:"So do we know the gender yet?"

Akame:"No."

Leone:"I'm betting twenty buck's it's a boy."

Mine:"I'm betting it's gonna be a girl."

Chelsea:"Please don't turn this into a fight you two argue over everything under the sun please shut up for once."

At that moment the door was kicked in it was Senpai and Susanoo.

Tatsumi:"Oh dear god that was brutal!"

Najenda:"What happened!?"

Tatsumi:"They found us spying so we had to fight! That bitch Esdeath jumped down and fought surprisingly i cut off one of her arm's so good for that i guess!"

Leone:"I probably should have went with."

Susanoo:"You think."

Tatsumi:"She fucking cuffed me so i had to bite her i'm still pulling strand's of her hair out of my mouth! We crushed the minister by accident since he ran in and a bunch of rubble killed him! So much shit went down it was unreal so were likely gonna have to fight the emperor soon so i'll just set him on fire!"

Najenda:"Christ you need some rest most definantly."

Tatsumi:"No i'm fine just a little out of breath."

Mine:"Let's just hope we can kill the emperor tomorrow and then this damn war will be over and then i can retire like a celebrity."

Tatsumi:"Oh shut the fuck up about you're dumbass retirment noone care's!"

Leone:"Shit that was cold."

Tatsumi:"Fuck you drunk bitch."

Najenda:"Okay we should get prepared i'll inform the revolutionary army about our change of plan's get ready."

Akame:(The end of the war? So soon? Please Tatsumi-Kun don't get hurt i don't want to be a single mother i want you to be in our child's life.)

[Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter i'll see y'all later bye]