Chapter 7

Ever since the other day she hadn't spoken to anyone who was there. She only texted Erica to make sure she was okay. Now as Amara parked her car in the school's parking lot she didn't know how to even talk to them. Amara just wanted to forget about what happened. 

Scott and Stiles watched as Amara walked into the building.

"Has anyone told her anything?" Stiles asked

Scott shakes his head. "No, I don't think so."

"So we have some girl who could possibly expose the secret," Stiles said. "Just great."

Scott looks at his friend. "She doesn't even know anything. She can't expose the secret."

"I don't trust her," Stiles said

"You don't trust Matt ether."

"And I bet he's the one controlling Jackson."

Scott shakes his head and the two of them walked inside.

Amara went over to her locker. She put some of her books inside.

"Hey, new girl!" Someone shouted

Amara rolls her eyes and turned around to see Greenberg. The only reason she knew his name is because Coach always yelled at him which was actually pretty funny.

"What do you want?" She asked and crosses her arms

"Want to go to the rave with me?" He asked with a smirk and waved two tickets.

"No thanks, I'm good." She said and went back to looking in her locker. Did he really think she was going to go with him after he just called her 'new girl' She thought

"Are you sure? I can promise a night of fun." He said and puts his hand on her shoulder. Amara shakes her head hearing the suggestiveness in his voice.

Amara looks back at him and smirks. "You know what? I'll gladly take the ticket and go by myself." She said as she plucked one of the tickets from his hand. "I'll let you know if I had fun." She said before closing her locker and walking away. She puts the ticket in her bag and smiles proudly. A rave was just needed right now. She wanted to have fun and forget about all her worries.

At lunch, Amara left the school to go visit her dad since his job was only a fifteen-minute drive away. There was a small fast food joint a few doors down. So she grabbed food for the both of them and then went inside.

"Hey. What are you doing here?"

"Well, it is my lunch period so I wanted to come to see you," Amara said and hands him his food

"Thanks."He said

"Dad can I please please go to this rave that's going on tonight?" Amara asked

"So that's the real reason you came huh." He jokes before asking "What's a rave?"

"An underground party," Amara said

"Why does it have to be underground?"

"Look that doesn't matter. Can I please go? A party is a way for me to meet people and get used to this town. Plus I already have a ticket."

"How did you get a ticket?" He asked

"Some guy asked me out. So I said yes to the ticket and no to him."Amara said