Chapter 20

Amara walked up to the school the next day with her phone in her hand.

"Where are you?" She asked

"Uh, I'm sick," Issac said

Amara rolls her eyes. "You're a werewolf you can't get sick." She said

"Ok fine. I'm at Derek's with Boyd. He thought of a plan that might take care of the alpha pack."

"Why didn't you tell me? I could've helped."

"Well, I didn't want to worry you. Plus you told me your first therapy session was today. I want you to focus on that."

She sighs. "Just be safe okay."

"I will. Love you." He said

"Love you too." She said and hangs up before going to class

Her classes had been incredibly boring and could hardly focus on the work. It was the fourth period when the fire alarm suddenly went off and Amara immediately started making her way out of the school. She got to the parking lot where a bunch of other kids is waiting for them to say they can go back in. When a teacher did come out of the school and said it was a false alarm Amara decided to skip the rest of the day, not feeling like going the rest of the day. She got in her car and started driving somewhere she had never been before. She followed the directions and a few minutes later she pulled up to the place. She parked her car and walked up to the front door. Amara knocked on the door, waiting for someone to come to the door. A few seconds later the door opened and revealed Mrs.Reyes.

"Hi, it's nice to see you again." She said

Mrs.Reyes gave her a small smile. "Nice to see you too. You can follow me."

Amara stepped into the house and follows Mrs. Reyes upstairs to Erica's room.

"Here it is. You're open to taking anything you like."Mrs. Reyes says before leaving her in the room

Amara chews at her bottom lip. She looks around the room not really knowing where to start. She picked up Erica's book bag which was next to her desk and looks through it. There was some book from last year in there. Amara walked over to Erica's closet and opened it. She looks in her closet and sees Erica's leather jacket. She takes it off the hanger and held it in her hands. She puts on the jacket and looks at herself in the mirror. She takes a deep breath, holding back her tears. She looks back in Erica's closet taking a few items of clothing and putting them in her bag. She sighs and walked over to the desk. She picked up a picture. She smiles at it, seeing Boyd and Erica. She puts it in the jacket pocket planning to give it to Boyd when she saw him. She looked back at her desk and grabbing putting a few pieces of jewelry in her bag. She didn't take anything else feeling wrong doing so. She walked out of the room and headed downstairs. There were boxes all over. Mrs. Reyes was currently packing some of the dishes from the kitchen when noticed her standing by the stairs.

"Are you done?"Mrs. Reyes asked

Amara nods. "Thanks for letting me look through her stuff."She said

"No problem dear." She said and gave her a hug

Amara hugged her back. She sighs knowing that this would be the last time she would see her again. This hug right now was the closest thing she will ever get to hugging Erica ever again. So she took in the hug and appreciated every second of it.

***
Amara was now back at home, getting ready to start her first therapy session. She looks at her dad who was currently on the phone with Archie.

"Please try and take this seriously." He said and kisses her forehead before handing her the phone and walking out of her room

Amara put the phone down at her desk and sighed.