Chapter 8

"We're werewolves," Erica said

"Werewolves as in getting hairy on a full moon, very strong?" She says

Erica nods.

"Okay," Amara said

"Okay? That's it? You just believe us?" Boyd  questions

Amara bites her lip. She realized she was too calm. Considering what she knew, werewolves weren't that big of a surprise. She couldn't say that one of her friends was a werewolf and also Red Riding Hood who worked at the local diner back in her old town. I could really go for some Granny's food. Wait I'm supposed to be pretending to be shocked. She sighs.

"Well, you have no reason to lie but go ahead prove it right now." She said

Amara watched as the three looked at each other before flicking their hands making their claws appear. They dig their claws into their skin, looking as if they weren't in any pain.

Amara watches as they healed. "Okay wow. I believe you." She said in fake amazement. it was cool but it was nothing compared to portal jumping.

They started explaining everything why they wanted to be turned, when they got turned, how they've been training and finding the Kanima. Once they finished explaining everything, they looked at her waiting for any type of reaction.

"So Derek is your alpha, Jackson is a Kanima, Lydia is somehow immune, Allison  is a hunter, Scott is also a werewolf but not a part of  Derek's pack," Amara said

"Yeah, that's everything," Boyd said

"Are you mad at us... at me for keeping the secret?" Erica asked

Amara looks at her and shakes her head. "No. I understand why you did it." She said. Of course, I understand I'm keeping my own secret. She thought to herself.

"Tonight's our first full moon," Issac said

"How do you feel?" Amara asked

"We can already feel the effects a little," Boyd said

Amara nods and it was silent for a bit before footsteps were heard.

"Derek this Amara the girl I told you about. Amara this is Derek." Erica said

Derek just looked at her before turning to his three betas. "Why is she here?" He asked

Issac scratches the back of his neck. "Uh well, we kind of told her everything." He answers

"Why?"Derek asked

"Well, I told you she was at here at the library that day. Don't worry she won't tell anyone. We can trust her."

"No, I can't."

Amara rolled her eyes, getting annoyed that they were just talking about her like she wasn't even there. She already knew from just a few words that she didn't like Derek.

"Plus the full moon is tonight. We need to focus on that instead of some girl you call a friend. We'll deal with her tomorrow."

Amara finally speaks up, tired of being berated. "Okay first stop talking about me like I'm not here And two I'm not just some girl. Third I don't need to be dealt with." Amara said, looking at Derek and crosses her arms.

Amara then looked at the three betas. "I should get going. You guys do have a full moon to prepare for."

"I'll text you tomorrow," Erica said

Amara nods and gave them a small smile before leaving. She got into her car and started driving. She had come to a red light when her phone started to ring. She looks down at it and immediately declines once she sees the name, shaking her head. She went home and found some food to eat. Late on she got a text from Amara looked at her phone and saw a message from Allison.  Amara read it. Lydia is having a birthday party tonight. Here are the directions. Please come.