Chapter 38

Amara was sitting in Allison's living room along with Scott, Lydia, Allison, and the twins. Earlier in the morning, Stiles had moved himself into Eichen House, the mental health institution so he wouldn't hurt anyone else. Scott and Allison thought they found a way to get the Nogistune out of Stiles. The only problem was the clue, a scroll was locked in the sheriff's station and would be transferred tonight.

"We should hijack the truck," Aiden said

Amara listens to them debate and sighs. She understood wanting but she felt like they were focusing on the wrong thing. They didn't know why the Nogistune was doing what he was doing. Pain and chaos couldn't be his main purpose. There had to be some type of an end goal.

"You've been quiet fairytale girl," Ethan said

Amara rolls her eyes at the nickname. "So?"

"Well, what do you think of the plan?"

"What plan?" She asked confused

"The plan to get the scroll," Scott said and looks at her. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I've been trying to figure the Nogistune out."

"What do you mean?"

"Well in my experience villains even if they do like pain has a vision. And they're always a plan for that vision. We need to figure out the Nogistunes or he'll continue to be 10 steps ahead of us."

"Who made you the expert on villains?"Aiden asked

"Who made you the expert  on being an asshole?"She retorted

"Both of you quit it, "Scott tells them

"She's right," Allison said and everyone turned to her. "We won't get ahead unless we figure out what his end goal is."

"So what did you figure out?"Scott asked

"Not much honestly. There are still do many missing pieces."She said

"Then go find them. We'll get the scroll. You figure out his plan."

Amara looks at him and nods her head. She stood up and walks to the door. She looks back at her friends. "Good luck."

"You too," Scott said before she walked out the door.

Amara got in her car and started to drive to her home. When she got to a red light she started thinking. There will be nothing at home that will help me. I need to look at this from another point of view. Stiles's point of view.

Amara continued to drive once the light was green. Instead of going home a few minutes later, she pulled up in front of Stiles's house. She gets out of the car and walks to the front door. Stiles's dad wasn't home since he was currently away speaking to doctors to help him figure out what was going on.  She looks around on the front porch. It didn't take long for her to find the key in a pot. She checks her surroundings making sure nobody was around before unlocking the door and walking inside.

Amara immediately went up to Stiles's room. She saw his big whiteboard board that he had with everything trying to connect the dots on what was going on. She looked at his papers. Minutes passed by and she didn't understand a single thing. She shakes her head and looks around his room. She checked under his bed and in his closet but couldn't find anything. She shouts in frustration and then looks at the board again. She furrowed her eyes brow and then walks closer to it. Her eyes widen as she saw a paper sticking out on the other side. The board has another side. She turned the whiteboard around and saw papers on its backside. It had everything the Nogistune had planned before. The bomb at the sheriff's office and framing Derek and Argent. She takes a few pictures and sends them to the pack. She looks at the papers and found a few that stuck out to her.