Thirty-One.

The next day I spent waiting for Court. He had lunch with his mother today at noon meaning I had to wait a little. But I was excited for when he'd return. 

We were going to Lucia's today as she said she had more clothes for me. Something I am excited about. I really did enjoy the clothes Lucia has given me. They were all crafted finely, and I couldn't wait to add to my collection.

For lunch I had some salted meat and a piece of bread with the jam before I got myself dressed. Then I went and waited outside for Court. Not long after Court came riding up with Celeste.

He had one sided cloak on along with his typical attire. Court stopped in front of me as I stood up. He leaned down and helped me up onto the back of Celeste before I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Did you eat lunch?" Court asked as he steered Celeste off in the direction of Lucia's house.

"I did." I told him and Court nodded.

"Just making sure." Court told me.

The rest of the ride we spent in comfortable silence. My arms remained wrapped around his waist as he rode Celeste to Lucia's house. Soon enough Celeste trotted to her cabin and Court hitched him up before helping me down.

"Let's go get your clothes." Court told me with a smile as we went up to the door.

Court knocked on the door before waiting. To our surprise it was Thorin who opened the door instead of Lucia. Thorin glanced at us before moving and letting us inside. 

Court and I stepped into the house and Thorin shut the door behind us. At the center of the cabin near the fireplace is Lucia and Lotus. Lotus was holding up some clothes. One set was a new bigger dress, but the other one caught my attention.

It was a small little outfit. "Oh, hello Court, I wasn't expecting you so early, you two can take a seat, I'm just finishing giving Lotus some clothes." Lucia spoke with a smile.

Court walked over towards the fireplace as he watched Lotus. His eyes shifted over to her before her stomach before a small smile crossed his face.

"You're expecting?" Court asked.

Lotus looked up and smiled. "We are. We confirmed it a few days ago, she hasn't bled in almost two months. Lucia has been making us some clothes and some for Lotus to wear." Thorin spoke walking over to Lotus.

She stood up and Thorin wrapped an arm around her. "Thank you, mom, for all the clothes." Lotus told Lucia as she handed them to Thorin who accepted the clothes.

"Oh, I have some more clothes in the back if you want to come get them Thorin, and Court you can come back as well and look at the things I made for Ruby." Lucia told them as they went to the back of the cabin.

"You can sit down; you don't have to stand there." Lotus spoke.

I walked over and sat down on the fur draped couch across from Lotus. Lotus smiled at me as she set one of the sets of baby clothing down. Lotus was in a typical fur dress that I had seen Lucia make. 

The dresses Lucia makes have more style than the ones from town. Mostly because she had more materials and used a lot of fur. I had also seen typical fabric in them as well.

Lotus wore a gray fur dress with a deer cloak around her. The deer pelt was a lighter color than the ones I had seen.

"Um, congratulations on expecting." I murmured unsure of what to say. "If that is what you wanted." I added shifting on the couch.

Lotus smiled. "It is. Thorin and I have been trying for our first child for about a year now." Lotus told me with a smile on her face.

"Congratulations then." I told her.