5-Lev Haiba

~Story 5~
~Title: The Titan's Angel~
~Character: Lev Haiba~
~Trope/AU: Matchmaker/Love Expert~
~Warnings: Uh, slightly longer than normal :)~
~Word Count: 3100~

***

You watched as Shibayama walked away with a skip in his step, off to go find his crush. You smiled. He had come to you to ask for advice. You were Nekoma's new manager and now you were also known as a 'Love expert'. Kids all around the school came to ask you for advice and it always seemed to work out. Your team especially knew this about you and you had been helping Shibayama with he crush for a few weeks now, making sure they liked him back. Little did you know though, someone in your team was admiring your work and desperately wished he could ask you for help too and he would ask, but there's one slight issue. Why would he ask the love expert on advice for his crush on said love expert? It's dumb. He might as well just come out and say 'Hey y/n, I'm in love with you', but as much as people think he's an open and talkative person, he's way to shy to just say that. So, poor Lev Haiba was stuck in a slight pickle.

Once he turned to his older sister for advice, but Alisa was way too excited with the news and rocked up to one of Nekoma's games, asked around for the manager and found you.

"Oh my gosh, you're y/n-san right?" she asked, catching you off guard. You nodded and she smiled brightly at you. "You're really cute! You know my brother right?" she asked and once again you nodded.

"Lev right? Yeah I know him, he's my best friend," you replied with a smile. I mean, it was true, but not the whole truth. Lev's heart sunk. But he quickly made his way to get his sister away from you before she completely blew his secret.

Surprisingly, that wasn't the only close call. On the training camp when Karasuno visited, Lev's new friend Hinata, Kenma and Lev were talking. You walked past and waved at them. Hinata turned to the two Nekoma boys.

"Who's that? She's kind of pretty,"

"That's y/n, she's our new man-" Kenma began before Lev yelled, interrupting him.

"NO YOU CAN'T! She's my c-" he began before stopping, noticing many people, including you, looking at him. "My uh... manager. You can't hit on some other teams manager," he said as a coverup. It worked, to his surprise.

"Yeah! You heard the man! Back off our precious Kiyoko!" The two second years from Karasuno hissed at some other guys.

He was in a bit of a pickle now though. His 'just a small crush' and turned into complete and utter desperation you hold you in his arms, to twiddle your hair in his fingers, you touch your soft cheeks and stare into your shining e/c eyes, only to be lost in them for hours. He thought about this for hours a day and he just couldn't get you out of his head.

"Lev-kun, you ok?" he heard your voice and froze. 'Geez y/n, do you have to call me that? It's too cute!' he said in his head.

"Oh y/n! Hey!" he smiled back at you. 'Play it cool Lev. Play it cool.' "How was that f/f you had for lunch?" he asked. You looked at him confused.

"How did you know I had f/f for lunch?" you asked. 'Shoot. Not cool Lev. Not cool.'

"Oh uh... it's your favourite food so I guess figured so," 'Nice save Lev. One point to Lev Haiba.' You smiled at him.

"You seemed pretty certain you knew what I ate for someone who just 'figured' so," you joked back. 'One point AWAY from Lev Haiba.'

"I... ok I watched you eat lunch. Wait no, not watched that sounds like I'm a creep... I just walked past you and happened to see you," he muttered, nearly to fast to comprehend. Nearly. You laughed.