12-Shoyo Hinata

~Story 12~
~Title: First Kiss~
~Character: Shoyo Hinata~
~Trope/AU: First Kiss~
~Warnings: Wholesome Hinata~
~Word Count: 1352~

***

Hinata looked out of the classroom window and sighed. There was something bugging him, well had been for a while now and he had no idea of how to approach the situation. He spent the entire English session thinking about it. The bell went, but he had no idea until he felt a poking on his back.

"You dumbass, you missed all the notes. No wonder you're failing English!" Kageyama hissed. Hinata flung his head back to look at the raven-haired boy with a flabbergasted face.

"You're failing it too!" he hissed back.

"I'm at least trying! You just stare out windows! What's so fucking interesting about windows?!" you heard yelling as you walked past the classroom and you rolled your eyes with a smile. You knew those voices too well. You entered the room and made your way to the two boys who were still in the room.

"Fighting again? Really?" you asked, crossing your arms. Both boys stopped bickering and turned to you.

Kageyama snorted, "Hinata, you upset your girlfriend,"

"Sorry y/n-chan," Hinata mumbled. He looked down, ashamed.

"Aww, it's ok, I'm not mad!" you said, wrapping your arms around him in a hug. It was a bit awkward since he was still sitting in his seat, but any affection from you made his heart flutter. Kageyama coughed to grab both of your attention. You let go of the orange haired boy and looked at Kageyama.

"We've got training now. Y/n are you coming with us?" he asked. You nodded with a big smile on your face. He nodded and the three of you headed to the gym. Hinata went back to his thinking as you and Kageyama made small talk, asking about each other's day. You and Hinata had been dating for over a month now and you were seeing some real potential with the relationship. His passion for Volleyball always had intrigued you and the way his eyes would light up about it was so adorable to you. You had fallen for him for that, along with his determine and positive personality. You had become close to the boy and soon enough he had asked you out. He invited you to come to his training and games and majority of the team had grown a liking to you, even Kageyama, who was pretty much your best friend now. Hinata had to admit he got jealous of you two at times, but he reminded himself that you were his and that reassured him.

"Noya-senpai said I should try out for the girls volleyball team, what do you think Shoyo-kun?" you asked, turning to your boyfriend. Hinata snapped back when he heard you say his nickname.

"Oh, uh, yeah I think you should! If you want to I mean. You showed us all that you're petty good so I think you'd be amazing!" Hinata said with an adorable smile. You blushed a little and smiled back.

"Thanks Shoyo-kun," you said, hugging him as you all walked. You all entered the gym and Nishinoya made his way to you.

"Did you think about what I said?" he asked you, bouncing off the walls. Hinata took the distraction as a chance to talk to Sugawara and ask for his advice.

"Suga-senpai!" he called, running to they grey haired boy. He turned around to see the orange haired boy coming towards him.

"Hey Hinata, what's up?"

"I need your help with something. Love advice," he whispered once he had reached him. Sugawara smirked. He loved it when the younger players came to ask him for advice and he was more than happy to give it.

"Yeah sure, what's up? Something between you and y/n?"

"Yeah, sort of. We've been dating a while and... how do you kiss a girl?" Hinata asked. Sugawara nearly choked on air before cracking up laughing. He hugged the shorter one, confusing Hinata greatly.

"It took you two a while to ask about that. You want to kiss her?" Hinata nodded. "Well, you have to make it romantic. First kisses should be romantic, and use your hands, hold her hand or cheek or something, girls like that. Oh, also you should make her look at you before hand, and make it at a romantic point, not right after a fart joke or something. Maybe also-" he ranted on before Hinata spoke.

"Wait, I'll write this down!" he said, going through his bag to find paper and a pen, then began writing everything Sugawara had said. Sugawara laughed and gave him a moment before giving more advice.

~~~

You ran out of your house and made your way to the hill that was only about a 15 minute walk. You had gotten a message from Hinata the night before asking you to meet him there today. Of course you said you would and your excitement and curiosity bubbled up inside of you. It was getting a bit late, so you wondered what he would have planned. You reached the destination and saw the orange hair. You smiled and made your way to him and noticed the picnic blanket under a tree overed in a assortment of your favourite food and drinks. He saw you and smiled, running up to you and embracing you in a hug.

"Y/n-chan!

"Shoyo-kun... what's all this?" you asked.

"I thought that we could have a picnic and watch the sunset together!" You smiled at the boy's excitement. There was no denying he was so adorable when he was excited like this.

"Thank you, that sounds wonderful,"

The two of you took a seat on the blanket and began eating the snacks as you both just talked about anything and everything. As the sun began to fall below the horizon, you both sat in silence as you watched while being cuddled up in each other's arms. Hinata began fidgeting with his hands and he took a deep breath. You looked at him and he looked at you and smiled.

"Y/n-chan?" he asked softly.

"Yes Shoyo-kun?" time seemed to slow down and Hinata's shoulders felt like suddenly they were holding hundreds of weights. He stared into your twinkling e/c eyes and he felt his heart nearly stop. He gulped. He mentally went over the notes from Sugawara that he had read over hundreds of times before today, yet none of them seemed to remain as Hinata's head was completely and utterly blank. He'd have to improvise.

"Y/n, there's something I have to tell you," you froze at the words, your head racing through all the possibilities it could be. Not to mention the lack of 'chan' at the end of your name. He had always called you y/n-chan. Always. This must be serious... you stayed quiet to hear what he had to say. "Y/n-chan..." he said again, still not finding any words. At least it had 'chan' this time... "I love you," he finally said and you smiled from relief. You ran your fingers through his hair and laughed.

"You scared me Shoyo-kun! I love you too!" you replied, snuggling your head against his chest. He breathed a sigh of relief himself. Suddenly he gained more courage and now was a better time than ever to do it.

"There's another thing," he said and you pulled back to look at him. God that smile of yours could kill him...

"Mmm?" you hummed, the noise making butterflies fly through him. He put his hand on your cheek, his other hand stayed around your waist and he slowly pulled your face closer to his and after taking a breath, pressed his lips against yours. Your eyes widened in shock, but you smiled into the kiss, closing your eyes and kissed him back. Fireworks began going off in your head, and literal ones too, as the sun began to shy away. You both pulled back for air and you smiled at the burning hot mess of blush on Hinata's face.

"I'm sorry y/n, I didn't know how to do it, and it was my first time and-" he began to ramble, but you stopped it by kissing him once again.

***

Author Notes

It has just occurred to my I really need to go through and edit these... Meh I'll do it after, sorry about my messy writing.
This boy is such a bean aaaaaa! Don't tell my friend I said that though, we keep fighting over who's better out of Bokuto and Hinata-

Anyway, the story, yes.
Sugawara is the best advice giver and the Karasuno boys always ask him for romance advice (after asking Noya and Tanaka and realising that their way of flirting is not going to work) and you guys can't convince me otherwise.
Also, can someone tell me how every time Hinata is mentioned in one of these stories, he ends up arguing with Kageyama because I really don't know how I managed this.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed, and see you all soon xx