20-Tetsurō Kuroo

~Story 20~
~Title: The Impossible~
~Character: Tetsurō Kuroo~
~Trope/AU: Enemies to Lovers~
~Warnings: Mild swearing~
~Word Count: 2442~

***

"He called me a 'fucking bastard' again," Daishō groaned. You patted his shoulder.

"Suguru-kun, you know that this Kuroo guy isn't worth it. He sounds like an ass,"

"True. You should meet him one day y/n, you'd have fun giving him a piece of your mind, wouldn't you?"

"Hell yeah!" you yelled and Daishō laughed. He knew you very well since you two had been best friends since you guys were nearly 2, and he was like a brother to you. You had heard a lot about this Kuroo guy, and he sounded like an ass. You hated anyone who called Daishō names, therefore, this Kuroo guy, despite you never having met him before, you had it in for him. The two of you continued on your way home. It was dark now, as you has stayed back at school for a while Daishō and his team were out playing a practice match against Nekoma.

"Well, actually, next week we have another practice match against Fukurōdani, and Nekoma, among other schools, will also be there. You're welcome to come along? I mean, it wouldn't hurt to have another helping hand anyway,"

"Sure! I'd love to, but I'm not going to embarrass you again am I?"

"Not this time... as long as you don't do anything rash-"

"Me? Rash? Hmph! Rude of you to assume I'd be like that,"

"May I remind you of the winter parade 2 years ago?" Daishō smirked as you went red remembering it.

"No, you may not. You said you wouldn't bring that up Daishō!"

"No 'Suguru-kun'?"

"No. You don't deserve it,"

~~~

You walked out of the bus and helped the boys from your school, Nohebi, grab their bags and take them inside the gym. You had been to practice matches, practice camps and matches with Daishō many times before now, so you knew what to do to help out, but you only really stayed with your team as you knew them all fairly well. That isn't to say that you hadn't made some friends from other teams though. You became pretty close with a guy from Fukurōdani named Akaashi, and you were somewhat friends with Bokuto. I mean, he's really talkative and friendly so you two hit it off before you even said a word. Speaking of which, as you placed the bags you were carrying down, you heard a familiar voice call out your name. You turned around just intime to see who it was before they wrapped their arms around you.

"Hey Bokuto, long time no see," you said as he let go. "Same for you Akaashi," you added, noticing the boy standing behind Bokuto.

"Did you come to see us play against you guys?"

"Yeah, I figured it was about time I came and saw another game, and see you guys again," you said, being completely genuine. You missed these two.

"It's nice to see you again in person," Akaashi said with a soft smile. You guys messaged each other every so often.

"Oi! Is that the owl?" a voice in the distance. Bokuto turned his head fast and smiled. He waved the person over, but Akaashi quickly pulled his arm down to grab Bokuto's attention.

"Bokuto-san, calling him over here isn't the best idea," Akaashi hissed, but it seemed to be too late. A tall man with black bed-head hair approached you guys. "Oh boy," Akaashi muttered.

"Sup bro!" both the boy and Bokuto said in sync.

"Hey Akaashi," the boy added, then his gaze fell on you. Your heart nearly stopped when you saw the man's gorgeous hazel eyes. He smirked and you felt your cheeks begin to burn. You began to wonder how a man can be so handsome and good looking. It felt like it should be impossible. For anyone to look so good would be impossible! Yet, here he was, standing before you. The impossible.