11-Asahi Azumane

~Story 11~
~Title: Mini Libero~
~Character: Asahi Azumane~
~Trope/AU: Best Friend's Sibling~
~Warnings: N/A~
~Word Count: 1417~

***

"Noya! Give me back my phone!" you hissed, chasing your brother around the school gym. Man, that kid was fast.

"No, I want to see who this guy you've been texting is!"

"It's just Tanaka-Senpai!" you yelled back. Nishinoya stopped running at your words and saw the chat open on your phone. It was indeed with Tanaka and was just about how you were coming in today to watch the team play. You went to a different school than your brother so you could get into their volleyball team. You knew Tanaka from the number of times he had come to your house to see your brother and the two of you were fairly close. You had also seen a few Karasuno's games, and with the new first years, they were really good. While most people would say the best part of Karasuno is their black-haired setter and the orange haired spiker, but you begged to differ. While those two were good, you always found your eyes were on someone else...

"Oh, that's no fun," Noya sighed, handing you back your phone.

"I've told you bro, I'm not chatting anyone up. I was just telling Tanaka-Senpai that I'm coming,"

"And here she is! The wonderful libero and the shorty," Tanaka's voice rolled in. You both turned to look at him and you saw him gesturing to you and your brother. There were other people from the team entering with him. Nishinoya laughed.

"That's nice of you to say I'm wonderful," Nishinoya said, making a pose. Tanaka laughed.

"I meant the other libero," he replied, pointing to you. Nishinoya pouted while the rest of you laughed.

"Woah! You're a libero too?" the orange haired boy said, coming up to you.

"Yeah! I am, just like my big brother here," you said proudly, roughing up Nishinoya's hair, getting you to receive a 'hey!' from him. "Between you and me, I'm better," you whispered and Hinata snickered.

"I'm Shoyo Hinata! What's your name?"

"I'm y/n Nishinoya," the rest of the team introduced themselves, including a particular ace.

"Nishinoya, you didn't mention your sister played volleyball," Asahi whispered to his friend.

"Oh, yeah she is. I don't usually tell people because then they get more excited about her than me," Noya pouted. Sugawara laughed as he walked past.

"Maybe she's just better than you," he joked.

"Hey! She's not!" Nishinoya began ranting and Asahi sighed. He'd seen you come to some of their games and he found you really pretty... how was he planning on talking to you if he gets so flustered seeing your face?

"Ok, you know what? How about we have a match and find out?' Suga suggested. Hinata gasped and began bouncing up and down.

"We can have the first years against the second and thirds!" he suggested.

"You need at least 6 players on a team you idiot," Kageyama hissed, noting that, including you, there were still only 5 players.

"Kinoshita! You've been promoted to first year!" Daichi called out.

"I- oh, ok captain..." Kinoshita said, slightly confused.

So now here you were, standing on one half of the court with Hinata, Kageyama, Tsukishima, Yamaguchi and Kinoshita while your brother, Tanaka, Sugawara, Daichi, Ennoshita and Asahi stood on the other half with Narita being referee.