24-Tōru Oikawa

~Story 24~
~Title: Tobio-Kun and Tōru-kun~
~Character: Tōru Oikawa~
~Trope/AU: Enemy's Sibling~
~Warnings: Swearing~
~Word Count: 4030~

***

You were completely heartbroken when your brother told you he didn't want to go to the same school as you.

"Tobio-kun! Is it because of me? I really am sorry for embarrassing you that one time in middle school, I really am!" you pleaded. Your brother shook his head.

"It's not because of you. It's the other kids on the volleyball team. Plus, they're saying the old coach for Karasuno is coming back," your brother explained. You nodded, understanding. You were going to be a third year this year anyway, so you two would only have a year together, so you guessed it was ok.

"Ok, but when you guys play my team, assuming you do, I'll be watching ok?" you said, scruffing your brother's hair playfully. He nodded.

"What's going on?" your sister called out, walking in the door.

"Miwa-chan! I was just talking to Tobio-kun about what school he's going to next year," you explained, hugging your sister hello.

"Sick. You still going to see his games?" she asked. Tobio rolled his eyes. He loved his two older sisters to pieces, but they were so proud of him and his skills and it was embarrassing.

"Of course! You and I should both go see them play if they go to nationals!" you cheered. Miwa laughed.

"I think you mean when they go to nationals. With our baby Tobio on their team they've got this in the bag," she explained. Tobio blushed again and walked away to his room.

~~~

"What do you mean I can't go see it?" you whined. Tobio had just gotten home and told you he was going to have a practice match against your school. Then turned around and told you that you can't come to see it.

"I mean, there'll be too many people I know there. It'll be embarrassing,"

"Tobio-kun! I'm not that embarrassing! Plus I already go to school with these kids anyway,"

"There's also my team too,"

"Come on, I promised you and Miwa I'd go watchhhhh," you whined. Tobio rolled his eyes.

"Fine, but don't make a scene and please don't talk to anyone," you nodded aggressively and hugged your brother as a thank you. He reluctantly hugged you back.

~~~

"I wonder where Oikawa is? He sure is taking his sweet ass time," Iwaizumi hissed.

"Maybe if we message him and tell him that the hottie he keeps staring at in the cafeteria at lunch times is here he'd come faster," Matsukawa joked. Hanamaki laughed and nodded.

"That's true, he probably would. Quick Iwa, message him," Hanamaki begged Iwaizumi rolled his eyes and pulled out his phone and messaged his captain. 'Shitty-kawa hurry the fuck up and get down here. Matsu and Maki told me to tell you that chick you keep staring at is here.'

You walked over to the group huddled up at the back of the gym. You made your way to who you assumed was their captain.

"Hey! I'm Y/n Kageyama," you said politely, holding out your hand. The brunette boy looked you up and down and shook your hand.

"Daichi Sawamura. Kageyama?" he asked.

"Tobio's sister,"

"Oh! You go to Aoba Josai? It's a pleasure to meet you! Have you come to watch your brother?" he asked you nodded. You went to speak, but Tobio grabbed you arm and attempted to pull you away.