CHAPTER 15 *UNEDITED* *NEW*

Dwayne POV

Damn nigga" Tion exclaimed, as he watched me bring another gift bag into my car.

"I'll Relax T, my mum brought some stuff aswell" I responded, as I rolled my eyes at his dramaticness. Isaiah has officially turned 1 and I just couldn't not spoil my boy.. We were so close now. And I found myself falling in love with him every time. He was my heart, my everything. I never understood the phrase all these older guys said regarding this "indescribable, unconditional love you feel when you have a child." Until I met Isaiah, that feeling was just beautiful.

" little man, almost has the same amount of shoes I do and he can't even walk" Tion chuckled, as he helped me organise his gifts in the boot of the car.

Anyone that knew Tion, knew how much of a sneaker head this man was. His room looked like a warehouse he had it all. Name the shoe and he had it. From the dead stocks to the rarest, Tion had it. I would not be exaggerating if I said the guy had over 100 pairs of shoe. It was starting to get a little worrying and was very much a serious addiction of his. Like now, he was wearing some rare Chanel sneakers, that he got imported from America. 😩I'm sure it costed him a little over £800.

" some uncle yu are, he's already walking" I scoffed, in disappointment. As I entered the passenger side of my car, there was no way I was driving boy. I was beyond finished from yesterday. That economic assignment really dealt with me. It also didn't help me going to the motive with Isaac yesterday. He is such a bad influence on me 🙄, but I would be lying if I said I did not enjoy myself.

"Oh yeah, yu sent me the video of him walking last week" Tion reminded himself, as he prepared the car.

*

"You best ask Naomi, for her number yourself" I tutted, as I recalled the constant nagging that came from Tion whenever I went to see Isaiah.

Tion had been asking me to get Naomi number for the longest. Me being me, I just wasn't trying to get involved in anything concerning Tion's love affair. He was a heart breaker. Someone that I warned many of my female cousins away from. Tion is the type of person, you have to flee from. He'll break your heart and feel no remorse. Even looking at him now, his face showed no emotions whatsoever. He was so cold, but warm at the same time. If that makes any sense🤷🏾‍♀️😩.

"Whatever" he smirked. I could tell he was excited to see her. Me I'm not involved. Whatever happens between them two, is between them two. I want nothing to do with it.

The last time Tion dated someone in our friendship group, Leslie it  really went left. Their relationship is what divided the group properly, after Damilola left. Naomi and Riah were also doing their own thing, so we were rarely seeing them or hanging out. The group became far too toxic and it was ultimately for the best. Leslie became obsessive and controlling. Even Samantha, her bestfriend confessed her love for me and I just had to cut her off from then.

"Why we still in the car man. A niggas got to eat" Tion impatiently moaned, as he admired his appearance on the car mirrors. Whew would it have been tragic if Tion was light skin. None loved themselve the way Tion did, he was always checking himself wherever he was, even if it meant him pulling out his front camera on Snapchat, he did it.

"Relax fatty, were waiting for Danell" I reminded him, which he threw a middle finger midway bopping his head to "Abracadabra spin that deck."

Darnell begged me to come to Isaiah's birthday party and I just couldn't say no. It wasn't even just him, bare man wanted to come and I just had to hit them with a straight up "No". I have like 30 first cousins alone and there just weren't going to be enough room for them. My mums not even in the country and I was beyond happy. She just simply would've turned it into a hall party.