CHAPTER 17

"I'm sure I've gotten a bruise, from you hitting me" Dami winced in pain, as she rubbed her right rib cage. Trevon, had deliberately collided with her on the Go-kart causing her to sustain an injury. It was as though he wanted to kill her, with the great force he came at her. Being the experienced driver he was, Dami did not stand a chance escaping him.

"It couldn't have been that bad Dee" Trevon cackled, as he enters the drivers seat.

"GBH man, I could call feds on you" Dami objected, as she buckled up, causing Trevon to kiss his teeth. Though Trevon almost killed her, Dami enjoyed her time at the Go-kart and saw herself dragging Riah and Naomi with her in the future.

"Your such a baby man" He added. This angered Dami, she hated feeling unheard and her feelings being dismissed. They were currently heading to do play a game of bowling in Westfield. Trevon had planned a  day full of activities for Dami. They were both competitive and playful people that enjoyed having fun.

"Whatever" Dami rolled her eyes, sulking in anger and pain.

"You ready to lose then" Trevon stated, as he concernedly rubbed her side causing her to flinch. Deep down he knew that he had hurt her and it certainly wasn't his intention. He genuinely thought she was exaggerating. But it was clear that it did hurt, by the way she flinched and rubbed her side.  "Okay I'm sorry Dee" Trevon mumbled.

"Sorry what was that" Dami smirked. She knew how hard it was for him to accept that he was wrong at times and apologise. Trevon was like an African dad that refuse to apologise to their children and would rather apologise with food and  gifts. 

"I'm sorry" he mumbled under his breath again, whilst rolling his eyes. He knew what she was doing and was just tired of her complaining.

"That's what we like to here" Dami clapped, smiling in his face to annoy him.

"I could just dash you here and make you walk there" Trevon objected, as he watched her boost in his vulnerability. Besides Trevon needed to get the mood lifted. He had planned for Cynthia, Riah, Naomi, Kimberley, Sean (Trevon friends) and shockingly Dwayne and Tion to meet them there. The girls had managed to somewhat convince him a stubborn Trevon,  let Dwayne come he has originally planned for it to just be him and the girls.Trevon had booked out the bowling venue for a few hours, where he paid for the drinks and food in advance. Dami has never had a birthday party before and he wanted to be the first to honour that.

"Remember I'm the birthday girl. You should be treating me like a princess today Trevon"  Dami added, as she brushed her hair. The helmet had ruined the appearance of her silky straight hair, making it tangle.

*

"We are even early, you stress too much bro" Tion stated in slight annoyance, as he fixed his watch. One thing about Tion, he was late everywhere. He was late to school, late to appointments and the list could go on. Dwayne had intentionally lied to him about the time , to get them there extra early. The last thing Dwayne wanted to do was arrive late to Dami's  surprise birthday party.

"Yeah, better early then late" Dwayne  agreed, as he grabbed the gift he got her from the back to show his best friend.

"What did you end up getting her anyways?" Tion asked, as he took out his brush to brush his waves.

"I got her them, Yeezy waverunners" Dwayne stated proudly. He was stressing for the past couple of days, trying to figure out what to get her. But thankfully with the help of Naomi, he was able to get her something on her wishlist.

"They are hard icl" Tion nodded his head in approval. He had a pair himself and was happy with the purchase. 

Naomi POV

In absolute shock and astonishment. I couldn't help hide my face as they all took out their phones to snap me, whilst singing. It all made sense, Trevon made sure I didn't dress too causal , Riah made sure I did my makeup even though it was a natural beat and Naomi constantly asking how my day was going.

"Guy I'm speechless" I genuinely couldn't breath, it was such a shock and I couldn't help not feel a tad bit emotional. I was honestly so happy to see everyone, even Kimberly came down and Riah's boyfriend. From the set up of the place, decorations and the music, I could tell Trevon really took his time planning this for me.

After hugging everyone and thanking everyone for coming. Trevon had even invited Dwayne and Tion, which was huge. It also showed his maturity and his willingness to move on.

"Happy birthday Nigga" Trevon exclaimed in excitement, giving me a shot. Whilst Riah made her way to give everyone else a shot. I don't usually drink, but today was a special day and I wanted to be as spontaneous as possible.

"How we playing this" I exclaimed in excitement. Trevon knew me so well, it was shockingly scary considering the short time we've know eachother. It honestly feels like it has been years. He is honestly the best thing that has happened to me.

*

I had woken up in my bed. Last night was a blur. From the intense and extenuating pain I felt in my head. I could tell I messed up. This was the first time I had ever experienced a hang over and this feeling alone has made me regret drinking as much as I did. From the bare face and my phone being charged beside me, I already knew that I was in safe hands. To my surprise, Naomi was snoring beside me. I honestly didn't see that one coming Naomi was just so sensible out of the three of us. We honestly  both looked a hot mess and from the state of my room, I am certain it was a struggle to get us in bed.

"Bro, I need some ibuprofen. Something real strong. The way I'm feeling is indescribable" I stated, as I sat on the sofa in defeat, watching Trevon make som breakfast. From Trevons chuckle, I could tell I really did mess up yesterday.

" How bad was it?" I stated concernedly, which Trevon shock his head. As he gave me a glass of water and two ibuprofen tablets.

"I think you should chat to Riah" Trevon was really starting to scare me. I was even starting to suddenly feel better😭.

Riah 💕: City girls down

My heart sank as I read the message. What does that even mean. Ain't no way i disgraced  myself.

*

"Let's just say you both had at least 10 shoes each. Maybe more but I don't know" Riah stated honestly, as she started at us proudly.

"Can you get to the point, you have really  had  us waiting 4 hours" Naomi objected, we had been disturbing Riah during her shift to get her to tell us what exactly happened. All I got from Trevon has been cackles and some snaps of me taking shots. I've honestly been so desperate. The desperation has even has me contemplating asking Dwayne and Kimberly for some information.

"The only highlight from yesterday was Naomi kissing Tion" Riah cackled, which caused Naomi face to drop in confusion and embarrassment. From the look on her face, that certainly wasn't a good thing.

"What???" Naomi stated in disbelief, rubbing her eyes.

"But Deee.You almost lipsed Trevon" Riah snickered.

"Naah Riah this ain't even funny. Be foreal" my heart sang. What do you mean I almost kissed Trevon. That has got to be the most embarrassing things I could hear. I felt nothing but disgust.

" Ask him" Riah stated truthfully. It all makes sense how Trevon wasn't trying to disclose the nature of yesterday.  No wonder he even left after dishing me and Riah breakfast.  

" I messed up, I honestly don't remember nothing"  hands to my head. All I could do is laugh. There's one thing kissing someone, but attempting to kiss someone. I was honestly embarrassed, even with words I could not cannot express  my feeling of shame and disgust.  I  had a lot of questions for Riah.

Hi guys, I'm tryna really finish this book to give some of you guys closure 😂. What do you guys think? Do you like the thoughts of a potential fling between Trevon and our girl Dami?