Chapter 18 *unedited*

Excuse the grammar

Riah had to have explained last night atleast 5 times to both me and Naomi. We gasped every single time she told us. We just could not believe, we could do such a thing. Embarrassed was an understatement. Thankfully me kissing Trevon was just a joke, Riah was playing with me. But to hear that I threw up and Dwayne had to carry me to Trevon car, was enough to make me want to erase my entire memory of yesterday.

"Riah your actually bad for making me think, I kissed Trevon" I kissed my teeth', as I screwed my face watching her text away on her phone. She had me pacing up and down for almost 15 minutes, I was honestly close to tears. I thought of all the possible worst case scenarios and how bad this would've affected my relationship with him.

"I'm sorry man. Naomi I've always known you've liked Tion man. Everyone knows it" Riah stated, as she glanced at Naomi who sat on the floor looking all defeated.

"But I was never gonna take it there" She sighed, taking a glass of water.

"Girl he likes you too" I reassured her. It wasn't anything knew, Tion liked Naomi and Naomi liked Tion.

"I'm shocked that, he didn't take you home. You guys were really lipsing boy" Riah added, adding emphasises on "boy" . I wish I could've seen it all, but your girl was too busy throwing up in the toilet. I was really out of it, the last thing I remember is talking to Kimberley and I was just gone.

"Honestly, he must really care about you and respect you Nae" I added truthfully, which called Riah to scoff. Tion even messaged her and asked her if she was okay. He really does care about her. But does that mean, he's the right fit for my girl? I still have me reservations. He's a great guy, but not for my girl.

"Oh please, Tion is Tion. I don't think he'll ever change Nae." Riah added unconvinced, which I secretly agreed to.

"You guys don't talk to him, the way I do." Naomi defended him, causing me and Riah to give eachother a glance. What I had feared, was already in emotion. Tion 1: City girls 0

"You sure we are talking about the same Tion" I asked concernedly. Though I didn't really spend much time with Tion, the way she did. I could just tell by his aura that he was no good. The playful and heartbreaker Tion I knew since primary school was just the same to me.

"Course Dee, I'm telling you tion has changed. He's kind, caring and actually mature" Naomi states, with a slight smirk on her face. Naomi was is in love and there's nothing anyone can do to help her see the light. "He's even agreed to be celibate with me" She added, which caused me and Riah to lightly chuckle to ourselves. Tion celibate, I couldn't see that working. Especially if he was not seeking it for himself and his relationship with God. But to make Naomi happy.

"Ffs Naomi your in love man" Riah states in shock. This was the first time we had heard Naomi like this and I was going to make sure that he wasn't gonna break her heart. I've experienced heart break and it destroyed me. Naomi was pretty fragile

*

A week later.

"Can you please make sure the door is locked, before some bear tries opening my door" I stated anxiously, causing Dwayne to chuckle. This has been the third time, I have asked him to check. I have always wanted to come to this car safari. Me and Trevon had spoken about driving up here for the longest and it happens to be Dwayne to be taking me for my birthday treat.

The drive wasn't too long. It took us exactly 2 hours to get here and luckily for us Isaiah was asleep the whole time. This allowed me the time to take a nap and catch up with Dwayne. The car ride wasn't awkward at all, we definitely bonded and cracked a few jokes on the way. I even pressed him on the Naomi and Tion situation which he revealed absolutely nothing to me and was loyal to his boy. I wanted to find out Tion intention with my girl and if he was actually serious. Knowing Tion, Naomi could be his third link but the good one he's keeping on the side.