34

Together along with the wind, awkward silence engulfing them who now were currently sitting on rusty swings. Neither of them dare to talk. But weeks of not talking side by side, made the small girl cleared her throat timidly, "Uh.. Your ankle. H-how is it?"

Mina pushed her swing slightly with her uninjured leg humming, "It.. hurts?"

Chaeyoung pouted her lips slightly, "That's why I told you not to run.." she said in such a small voice following Mina playing with her own swing.

Instead of answering with words, she giggled instead and stops her swing from moving, "I guess I just can't stand the excitement inside me earlier." she said facing her face to the shy Chaeyoung beside her.

Chaeyoung can't help but grinned, "S-so.. You're not mad at me anymore?"

Mina playfully puffing out her cheeks thinking, "Depends on how you behave from now on."

"So.. you believe now that I undoubtedly, like you only?" Chaeyoung could feel her inner side boiling with exciting happiness virus while facing Mina from her swing.

Mina raised her both shoulders, "Your eyes can't lie."

Still with her taekwondo outfit, she dashed toward Mina's swing and squatting in front of her. But not looking at Mina's face that she missed the most. She put her attention more toward the swollen ankle and sighed, "It gets worse because you ran earlier, Minari."

Minari.. 

She can't help but feels happy by hearing those nickname finally be heard after weeks of uncertainty. She brought her palm toward her girlfriend's face and bring them up facing her, "I miss you. And I believe you."

Chaeyoung could see the stains of tears on Mina's face that wasn't visible earlier due to darkness. She brought her own hand and held Mina's hand that currently lying comfortably just like it founds it's home, caressing it. 

"I'm sorry.."

The vacant and silent park were filled slightly with her sobs. Chaeyoung bites her lips trying not to cry too. She knew all of this won't ever happened if only she was sure and strict about her feeling. Pulling Mina's hand and putting it on the latter's lap, she shook her head, "No, I'm sorry."

Suppressing all of her tears these few weeks indeed made her suffer. The history of art cannot fill her empty heart. Library her current favorite place also is not solution to ease her pain. Her guilty. She knows it best. It all happened, purely because of her greed. She loves Mina, no doubt. But, her other side who cannot and don't know how to cope up with Dahyun's feelings, made her hurt both of them. She knows it best. She's the center of this problem. 

"I'm sorry.."

Clenching on her hands together with Mina's hands tightly, she cried, "I'm sorry."

Thinking about how she stupidly cannot answer Mina's simple question, she puts her head on Mina's laps, "I'm sorry."

With her deepest sigh, "I'm sorry, Mina." she sobs.

Mina knew her tears were free to fall since earlier, but looking at the desperate Chaeyoung, feels like her tears gland would run out of it sooner. "Chaeyoung-a.." she called with her soft voice that could soothe everyone's ears especially the small girl.

She pulled the weak girl by her hand and caught her on her hug. Deepening her face on the latter's neck, she breath contently. She was sure, that her decision today is not wrong. Chaeyoung love her indeed. With her one uninjured leg, she tried to hold Chaeyoung's small body and weight so the swing won't move.

"It's okay, Chaeyoung-a." she said while softly caressing the latter's hair.

"It's okay. I believe you."