9

Tap tap tap tap dudun dudun dudun

Still with the same move and the same tempo, they dance in this stuffy room that filled with sweats scent and surrounded by big mirror around them. Lift their hands to the air, kick their feet to the ground, turning around, popping, and clapping. All kinds of move happened in just 5 minutes. Then the end of the music started to appear making Mina clenched on her teeth as the end was in front of her until then the music stops. They stopped in their ending position for 5 seconds while catching their breath showing their most charisma and breath taking expression on their face. 5 seconds passed, they slowly felling down to the floor and grasped for some air.

"Why can't I do it perfectly?" Mina said frustrated. She just kept staring at the white dull ceiling above her opening her mouth and breath hardly.

"We will get it. Don't worry." Seulgi reach her long hand toward Mina and tapped it lightly to the latter's shoulder. Mina just nodded her head and rolled her body to the side taking a glance at the window and found no one. Seulgi who realized this, get up from her sleep and sit. She moved her body slowly closer to Mina and leaned her head to the latter's ear.

"You like Chaeyoung, don't you?"

Seulgi's voice startled Mina and it tickled her. She turned her head around to Seulgi, "Hm? No." she said immediately without being flustered. Just startled because of Seulgi's voice.

"Hm? Really?" now Seulgi was the one who got confused. "But you forgot about how tired you were yesterday when you saw Chaeyoung."

"Am I?" Mina tilted her head to the side and thinking deeply. Seulgi nodded her head vigorously, "And now you're looking for her. By the way, how come she always pick you up everyday here?"

"Our houses are in the same direction. So, we decided to go home together." Mina said opening her bottle and gulping it down. Again, Seulgi confused by Mina's respond that she tilted her head crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"You live in Itaewon, right? But it's quite far to her house by walking."

"No. She said that she lives near my neighborhood." Mina answered with all determination and positive energy from her eyes.

"Hm?" Seulgi squinted her eyes tried to think, "I thought it's far. Maybe you're right." she woke up from her sit and grabbed on her towel. Clapped her hands telling the girls to continue their practice.

.....

Mina wrapped her hair with her small towel and proceed to her bag in the dressing room. She took her phone and saw it's 5.30 pm already. She changed into her new clean clothes and packed her sweaty jersey inside her bag. The dressing room that was filled with sweat scents now filled with the girl's perfume. The wooden floor made it's clicking sound here and there as the dance club members were walking. Mina stood up from the bench and approached Seulgi who was now talking with SinB and Momo, "I'm going first, captain. SinB-ya, Momo-ya." Seulgi nodded smiling, "Be careful on your way home."

Mina left the dressing room and went to the cupboard in front of the dance club room to wear her daily shoes. She turned her head to the left and right hoping to see a certain girl but found no one. "Maybe I should visit her."

She walked along the roadside while looking at the crowded view in front of her. A flower shop on the left side of the street caught her attention, "Does she like flower?" she said to herself thinking putting her pointy finger to her chin. "Whatever." she walked to the shop and looked around the shop when a florist greet her from her desk, "Good afternoon! Can I help you?" she said with her excited expression on her face while walkinv toward Mina.