14

"I'm sorry."

The sudden word from the girl beside her shocked her. "Sorry for what?"

"Avoiding you." she said and raised her head from staring to the street, now staring at Chaeyoung's eyes. It made both of them stop from their track. The taller girl indeed started to not care about Chaeyoung like how she used to be. Well, maybe Mina is always be a nice girl but Chaeyoung can feel it. How different she was. 

"I'm sorry too." Chaeyoung said while fidgeting on her fingers.

"For what?"

"Making you feel confuse and uncomfortable. I know it's hard for you to keep your usual behavior without forgetting my feeling toward you." Chaeyoung said putting her hands inside her jacket pocket. It's been 2 weeks for Mina to act differently in her daily lives because of Chaeyoung's confession. It even affect her dance skill in practice. Even her bestfriend didn't know what to do about her until Mina called her first try to ask for some explanations.

Mina chuckled and walked away with her smile, "Why did you late?"

Chaeyoung sighed and followed Mina from behind, "Cause I'm not sure that you want to meet me again."

"Why?"

"Cause you were not saying anything, yesterday."

Mina nodded and turned her body facing Chaeyoung, "Fighting."

The gloomy, negative, stare down the street girl this all time now have her brightest eyes staring at the gummy smile girl.

"Eh?"

Mina chuckled, "Hwa - i - ting. To let my heart fall for you."

The deep and cute dimple of the small girl immediately shown on her face with the biggest smile ever, "Yes, ma'am!"

Chaeyoung walked faster to catch Mina and stand beside her making the gummy smile asking her what she's doing with her expression. Without any dialogue or nervousness, Chaeyoung grab Mina's hand and put it inside her jacket, "It's cold here. Let's go."

Mina chuckled with the cool cub beside her and just tag along with her.

.....

Chaeyoung reach her bedroom and immediately shocked by a presence on her studying table on the corner of the room, "AH! YOU SURPRISED ME!"

The presence turned her head and smiled, "Sorry? hehe."

Chaeyoung sighed a relieve breath and put her bag on the bed plopping her body and sighed contently with deep dimple on her cheek, "What a great day!"

It made the presence turned her body toward Chaeyoung, "What happened?"

Chaeyoung turned her body to the side and rested her head on her palm supported by the elbow of her, "Mina allowed me, Dahyun-a."

"Allow you? To?"

Chaeyoung grinned first and closed her eyes while squealing to the air kicking her bed, "To make her fall in love with me!"

Dahyun immediately open her eyes wide while her mouth was following her eyes. FInally, her bestfriend's struggle come to an end. Hopefully. She touch her chest while smiling widely, "Oh my god, are you serious!? OH MY GOD!"

Chaeyoung raised from her sleeping position and followed Dahyun in holding her chest. She hold her chest and can feel that her heartbeat is abnormal right now. "YES! It's real, Dahyun-a!"

"YES!" Dahyun raised her arm high in the air, "SHE ALLOWED YOU!" she screamed on the top of her lungs while running around the bedroom. "SHE ALLOWED ME!!!"