28

Chaeyoung was not asleep in the class. She promised Yeri before not to slack off and try to be better for herself. She even confused by her concentration mode. Does by paying attention to the lectures, could actually put her mind to ease a little bit?

Yeri told her to know herself more so she would figure out what she feels about herself. Now, she found out one thing about her that actually shocked her. She could put her mind on ease, if she just put all her mind and body to something to work on.

They have history today, yet Chaeyoung unbelievably took notes from the teacher's explanation. Even Yeri was shocked by this. She poked her with her elbow, "Keep it up, good student. You're doing great." Yeri chuckled.

Chaeyoung replied with another chuckle that showed her deep dimple on her cheek. Slightly scratch her head still cannot believe that she could actually paid attention to the class. Feeling proud of herself, she decided to go to the library to read more about history and arts.

The history teacher lecture them about the beauty of art in Great Sejeong era and how Hangeul created. It took Chaeyoung's interest without even she knowing. She has any interest in arts. After the bell rang, she took her notes, iPod, and pencil case with her.

"You're going to bring all of that to canteen?" Yeri raised one of her eyebrow feeling unbelievable.

Chaeyoung chuckled shook her head, "Nah, I'm going to library."

Yeri gasped closing her mouth with her palm, "What's wrong with you? Does heart break make people diligent?!"

Chaeyoung playfully rolled her eyes and just walked off to library. Five steps already away from the class, she went back to class and shouted, "Please buy me sandwich and strawberry milk!"

As soon as she turned her body to walk herself to library, she could feel her brain was focusing so much on what she wanted to figure out quickly. But, somehow, on the other side, she felt empty in her chest. Slapped both her cheek with her palms, "You can do it, Son Chaeyoung."

As she arrived in the library, as expected, there were no many students inside as it's break time. Putting all her stuff on the table, she stretch her body for a bit. She did enjoy history class, but she could feel her backbone was crooked already.

Walking down the hallway of the library, she walked to the history section still stretch her body. She could see so many books about History of Hangeul, how to paint in the past and so on. She couldn't stop gawking and surprised at her own interest. As she read all the title on the cover of the book one by one, she could see a pair of eyes between books in the bookshelf across her were focusing on.. Maybe on her books?

Doesn't get so long for her to realize that it's orbs owner is Mina. She crooked her lips created a sweet smile on her face. She miss her. So strange now that she can only look at her girlfriend secretly like this if she wanted to look at it for a long time. Few seconds of her admiring the view in front of her, the owner of the brown beautiful orbs, raised her gaze right into Chaeyoung's eyes.

As they were staring right to each other, Chaeyoung could feel how the time and world around her was getting slow down. All she cares about is the owner of those eyes and cold gaze. She could see how Mina flickered her eyes for a few times as she got nervous.

Mina was nervous to suddenly met Chaeyoung like this. Moreover, she was so sad just to find her hurt feelings matter most than the urge of her to hug her. She thought, it won't matter after all if she was the only one who love Chaeyoung. As she could feel tears would came out soon, she closed her books and walked away from the library.

Chaeyoung was about to chase her. But the other side of her feeling told her. If you cannot be better for her as a human being, than you better not to chase after her at all. By fighting with her own mind, she walked to the corner of the library.