21

They were hand on hand walking to Chaeyoung's house. Mina insisted to helped the shorter girl to treat her cute butt. Mina was about to turn left heading to the area where Chaeyoung's house was. But, it surprised her when Chaeyoung said it's the wrong way. All this time, Mina thought that Chaeyoung's house was just in a same area with her.

"You lied to me about your address all this time?" Mina asked the small girl widening her eyes to showed the shorter girl that the brown eyes of her started getting darker because of the shocked she got. Chaeyoung just nodded her sheepishly, "I'm sorry."

Mina shook her head cannot believe all this lies she put into just in order to get closer with the taller girl,"Why did you sacrifice that much just for me?"

"What?" Chaeyoung chuckled with her eyes closed that could revealed her deepest dimple on her cheek, "Myoui Mina-ssi. It's just a few blocks away."

"No, it's like totally in a different area with yours, Son Chaeyoung."

Chaeyoung reach her hand to pat the taller girl's head while tip toeing slightly still chuckling, "Alright, I'm sorry I lie to you."

"So, you did lie to me just so you can walk me home every day?" Mina asked still being pat by Chaeyoung.

"Uhum. Why? You don't like it?" Chaeyoung smirked intended to tease Mina.

Mina took Chaeyoung's hand on her head and put it on her cheek, "No, I love it."

This side of Mina that she rarely see in their daily lives, again shocked her. Chaeyoung as the one who tried to get Mina's attention for the past few months, can finally see her own happy ending. Chaeyoung realized that somehow maybe Mina was kinda had interest toward her. But, remembering the incident in the past where she just rushed herself to confess to Mina just after a month of knowing her, hit her head immediately. She doesn't want to take any risk to get into that same situation anymore. She doesn't want Mina to avoided her again just because she rushed things. Composing herself, she smiled and caressed Mina's cheek giggling.

The sudden change of expression could be seen from Mina's face, "What? What happened?" Chaeyoung slightly panic as she look at Mina who was now crouching in front of her.

"I'll carry you."

Chaeyoung just chuckled, "You're kidding, right?"

Mina turned her head to Chaeyoung, closing her eyes and shook her head, "No. I'm serious. We need to protect your butt." she shrugged and went back to her previous position.

They were in a small alley while debating shall Mina carry her or not. Chaeyoung does feel hurt on her butt, but it doesn't goes to the state where she need to be carried. She still can walk slowly carefully not to hurt her butt that keeps moving because of her movement.

While Mina on the other hand, kept insisting that let her butt to a rest was really needed. In order to fasten the healing pace of her butt, "Get on my back, Son Chaeyoung."

"I told you, I can just walk slowly." Chaeyoung started to whine just like a small girl who got scolded by her parents because she doesn't want to study.

"No, listen to me. Or I will leave you alone here." Mina said with the firm tone of her voice. It may looked like she was being mad here, but deep inside, she was smiling from ear to ear when she saw Chaeyoung whining like a small kid. When Mina felt a slight weight of someone's body on her back, she grinned. No, she was smiling widely that her gummy smile now were seen publicly.

She chuckled, "Let's go!"

Chaeyoung circled her both arms on Mina's neck and let her head fell on Mina's right shoulder. Her both feet also slightly circling Mina's waist supported by Mina's toned arms under her thighs.