31

Dahyun was washing her hands on the toilet after she was done with her things in the small cubicle there. It was lunch time for the students. Before going to the canteen, she decided to take care of her businesses and light make up bringing her pouch with her.

Earlier, she was about to ask Chaeyoung if they could eat together. But, remembering it's maybe would made MiChaeng's relationship just getting any worse, she excused herself from the smaller girl. She was afraid of what Chaeyoung would say. Thinking of what to answer if she invited her to eat lunch together, her inside got a slight panic.

But, Chaeyoung's response was even shocking than inviting her to eat together. She apologized that she cannot eat together with Dahyun today, cause she has to read some books in the library. Looking at her reflection on the mirror, "Since when she likes books..?"

Popping her lips after applying some lipbalm on it, smiling looking at herself on the mirror, "Done." putting all her makeup stuffs on her purple pouch, being the tidy girl, she put it one by one and organizing it by color and size. When she was done, she turned her heels to walk toward the door when Hirai Momo appeared.

"Oh, Momo!" she greets her smiling widely that her cheek was now round like tofu, "I'm going to eat. Do yo-"

She cannot finish her line when Momo pulled her hand forcefully and slammed her on the wall making her screech cause it hurts her, "What the.."

Not responding to the hurt girl, Momo slammed the cubicle door one by one. Making sure that no one was there when she has something to talk about. After she made sure that there were only both of them there, she walked to the bathroom door and closed the door.

Kajjak

A door got locked was heard by Dahyun. The white pale already girl now started to getting any paler than before, "What are you doing?" she said timidly. Momo's face scared the hell out of her. It would be the first time for her to see the mad Momo.

Momo sighed and blowed her bangs forcefully, "You!"

Dahyun tried to stand up straight still with pain on her back, "What?"

Momo walked toward Dahyun scratching her head, "I told you before, right?"

Everything seems not getting any better. Dahyun cannot figures out, what Momo wanted here. She just huffed unbelievably and rolled her eyes as she didn't understand at all what situation is this.

"I'VE TOLD YOU BEFORE. DON'T YOU EVEN TRY TO RUIN MINA'S RELATIONSHIP WITH CHAEYOUNG, KIM DAHYUN!"

Dahyun sighed unbelievably, "Huh?" she rolled her eyes, mad.

"What? Did you just rolled your eyes in front of me?" Momo pushed Dahyun's shoulder slightly with her pointy finger.

Dahyun shoved Momo's hand away, "YES, I DID." she said widening her eyes.

Momo chuckled, "You both are just the same. You guys only love to play with someone's feelings, huh?"

Dahyun smirked, as everything what Momo said right now is a complete bullshit for her.

Didn't stop with her ranting, Momo continued her frustration, "I know you like Son Chaeyoung, and I do feel bad whenever I remember how the girl that you love is actually your best friend and someone's girlfriend. But how could you..?" she took a deep breath, "How could you ruin your own bestfriend's relationship? Are you that selfish?!"

Dahyun was smirking until the thought of she was the one who ruined her bestfriend's relationship struck her head and heart. Momo was right. She was the reason why Chaeyoung and Mina stopped talking for days.