15

Accompanied by how orange the sky was and breeze of the spring wind, Dahyun made herself swinging along with the swing on the park. The rusty swing create a creepy sounds that could scared everyone at night just like in a horror movie. She kicked her feet to the land that is fully covered by sand just to swing herself. Now, we can see that all those sand under her are slowly kicked away from their place to the beside of her that the soil under the sand could be seen.

"Hey, did I broke your heart?"

Dahyun turned her head to the source of the sound and just chuckled instead of responding.

"Oops. Not me. But, your bestfriend does." Momo smirked.

"Yeah, I think so. I don't know since when I like her." Dahyun swing herself harder and let her tears dried by the wind.

The used to be orange and light sky now is completely dark. They started to turn ON the street lamps. The kids who were bickering because of their castles also nowhere to be seen. It's late already, afterall. Momo and Dahyun just sit on the swings not speaking to each other.

"I thought, I just like her as bestfriend." Dahyun admitted.

"Love come because you guys are always together. It's because you've spent most of your time with her, with all those caring, love, and laugh as bestfriends. It's not a weird thing if you started to like her and want more." Momo said and stood up from her swing. Slowly, she walked into Dahyun and squatting in front of her looking upon Dahyun's eyes.

"But, I can't have her." Dahyun bites her lips slightly trying hard not to cry.

"Yeah, that's the problem. She has a good progress with Mina. And.. Sorry to say but, I can't let you stand in their relationship. Finally Mina can find her love, I'll support her more than I do to you." Momo said sternly with her serious face still looking at Dahyun's eyes.

"I know."

.....

Slowly she put an ointment to the corner of her lips but she forgots to bring her mirror that she didn't know if the ointments are in a right place. She was still focusing on her lips until Mina came out from her dancing room.

"He- What happened to you?" she was surprised that Chaeyoung's face was full with bruises. Especially on her lips, it's really a big one.

"Just finished my practice. I was kinda out of sense, and didn't realize that my teammate swing her leg to my face. Hehe. Not a big deal." Chaeyoung tried to smiled but it hurts that she whined because of it.

"What do you mean by not a big deal. Aish, come here." Mina pulled Chaeyoung's hand slowly and let her sit on a bench in the hallway just about 10 steps away from her dance club room.

With a careful hand, she took the ointments from Chaeyoung and put it slowly on the corner of the small girl's lips. Frowning in pain, she blowed her wound slowly while mouthing sorry for a few times. Never that they realize, that their distance were just 5 cm away. One more step closer, their lips would stick together as one. Chaeyoung who realized their situation first before Mina could only hold her breath and her pumping heart. She closed her eyes as she didn't want Mina to think that she was being disgusting because of her stare to this beautiful dancer.

"Done." Mina said with a little bit cheering. Chaeyoung can feels it, that she jumped a little bit on her sit.

"Thank you." Chaeyoung smiled slightly tried not to hurt her precious lips that Mina just healed.

"Just what did you do? To get those bruises?" Mina asked while packed all those first aid kit into it's box and give it back to the small girl.

"Today is the first time I practice. After 2 weeks of not practicing at all and just focusing on my recovery, makes my body got a stiffen a bit. Maybe I just forgot how to do it." with her remarkable dimple and white teeth, she showed her crush her cutest smile and poking Mina's nose slightly.