11

Miss me? Sorry, it's been fifty years of me not uploading Rollercoaster. It's my fault. I'm sorry.

-Strawberryjunk

.....

Smoke from this white girl blowed from her mouth because of the hotness from her ramyeon. "Ramyeooonnn~" she kept slurping on it until it feels like her face were eaten by her ramyeon cup. "Huaaahhh~" she lift her head up from the cup and lick her lips. The crunchy feeling from the dried seaweed, and spicy flavor on it's hot soup, matches each other that it made her can't stop eating it. She's already on her 2nd cups. Slammed the metalic small round table and getting up from her chair with her hospital robe, she walked back in to the convenient store and moved her small feet immediately toward the ramyeon section.

"Let's continue with different taste." she said with her fingers on her chin thinking deeply squinting her eyes paying attention to each flavor. Then, one flavor caught her eyes.

"I got you, super spicy." she said with smirk on her face and reach her hands toward it but her height just couldn't fit her even though she's already on her toes.

"Aaaackkkk..." she kept on trying, slowly put her left hand on the cupboard as support, "Damn, I'll mess this up." when she almost lost her strength on her toes and nearly fall to the front hitting the cupboard, a pair of hands caught her hips and pulled her away from the cupboard.

"Omo!"

She let herself fell deeply toward the owner of that hands, "Are you okay?" the owner of the hand asked her. She immediately turn her body around bowing immediately saying sorry, "Oh my god, I'm so sorry and thank you so much!"

"Kim.. Dahyun?"

The sudden of her name being called made her lift her head with her confused face just to see another popular girl in her school, "Hirai Momo?"

Momo just laughed at the tofu girl's face nodding her head several times, "Yes yes! Oh my god, are you okay? You nearly pushed that cupboard and got scolded by the owner!" she said in a really excited tone crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"Oh yeah, I'm okay. Thank you." she said again bowing, "Stop bowing. I hate formalities. Oh, here. Your ramyeon." smiling with her teeth while Dahyun just received it awkwardly and saying thank you with a really soft voice.

"Oh. Why don't we just eat together? Call?" Momo said while taking her own ramyeon cup. Hearing nothing from Dahyun, she turned around facing Dahyun with her raised eyebrow.

"Oh.. Call." Dahyun said still with the same nervousness on her face.

"Cool! Let's go."

Chilly wind that Hit Momo's hairs making her shivering but smiling like a kid, "Woah. This ramyeon suits the weather so much." she said while holding the lid of her ramyeon cup. When the wind is something that Momo likes, for Dahyun it's a dready wind. It was awkward. Like, really awkward.

"Just why..." she whispered to herself while holding her own ramyeon cup.

"Sorry?" Momo said.

This makes her jolted her body slightly as she's not expecting Momo to hear her mumbling, "Oh.. Eh.. No." she quickly opened her ramyeon cup and slurp it to burn her tounge. She shouted and opened her mouth trying to give some winds to her mouth make Momo surprised and immediately blow Dahyun's mouth hoping that it would help the latter. The sudden close gap between the two make Dahyun open wide her big eyes and hitched in her breath.

"Is it getting better?" Momo said without minding their extremely close gap.

Dahyun nodded her head and close her mouth slowly. Momo retract her head and went back to her seat chuckling, "You are so clumsy. I thought your friend is clumsy."

Dahyun chewed her ramyeon, "My friend? Chaeyoung-iie?"

Momo nodded her head, "Yep. Cause she slide her body down off the cliff just to looking for you." she said blowing on her ramyeon and slurped it quickly, "Woah."

On the other hand, Dahyun started to stared down at her ramyeon reminiscing that incident. If only she didn't fell off from the cliff, Chaeyoung wouldn't be like now. Fractured ribs.

"Stop blaming yourself. It's not because of you. I said it, right? I thought that she's clumsy because she did that. And it means that, you're a special person for her that she be that clumsy. So, it's not your fault." Momo said leaning her body to the backrest of the chair and smiling.

"Because of that, I thought you guys are dating. But apparently, she likes Mina. Another stupid girl." she chuckled and went back to her ramyeon.

"You know about it?" Dahyun ask the tall girl slowly and timidly worrying if she has to keep her eye contact with the popular girl or not.

Momo nodded her head and lick her lips, "Well, I know it because Mina said it to me. But, for me, it seems like the girl that she likes is not only Mina."

Dahyun raised her two eyebrows and give her steady and strong eyes to face Momo, "What do you mean?"

Momo stare back at Dahyun, and they were staring to each other for a whole 2 minutes make Momo chuckled, "You're clumsy and dense." she shook her head.

"Don't you feel it?"

Dahyun just can't get the whole atmosphere. She's so confused by what Momo said here. "What..?"

"Oh my god. You don't know for real." Momo said after she gulped down all her ramyeon's soup. Super spicy one.

While Dahyun just gulped her own saliva and kept her firing eyes glaring at Momo.

"She likes you. It's obvious."

......

One by one she folded her clothes and stuffed it inside her bag. Not forgetting to not hurt her own ribs by doing it slowly helped by her beloved bestfriend. "Finally, you're out." Dahyun said while stuffing up all the trashes from their little party last night celebrating Chaeyoung's last night at the hospital.

"Yup." Chaeyoung said popping her lips and grinned innocently facing Dahyun.

Dahyun who realized that her bestfriend were staring at her, took a glance at her and back at her cleaning mode, "What?" Not long then she felt a pair of arms were wrapped around her waist.

"Thank you, Dahyun-iie." she said smiling goofily.

Dahyun who suddenly remembered what Momo said few days ago, cleared her throat and just chuckled at the sudden cuteness from her bestfriend. "Pack your things. Let's get going."

Make Chaeyoung let go off her hug and went back to her bag.

What Momo said about Chaeyoung likes Dahyun, still lingering in her head. She kept thinking, is it true or not. She don't know how to feel either. She knows that Chaeyoung is her bestfriend. Not her lover. But in the corner of her small heart, it also feels like, she's happy because of it. Thinking all that kinds of thing, make her not realized that Chaeyoung is done in packing all her stuffs.

"What's wrong?" Chaeyoung said taking Dahyun's hand and hold it slowly.

Dahyun was shocked but she maintains to keep her poker face and shook her head smiling, "Nothing. Let's go."