18

"What are you trying to do with this filthy hand of yours"

Sana got surprised and turned her head to the right and saw Mina standing there glaring at her. She tried to pulled her hand from Mina's grip, but Mina is strong afterall. Looking at their surrounding, one by one students started to gather around because the Myoui Mina just glared at someone with her sharp words, Dahyun held Sana's uniform slowly made Sana change her focus from Mina to Dahyun, "Let's just leave, Sana-ya." she said but still trying to hide her face. Sana bites her own lips and gave a glare once more toward Chaeyoung, then she pulled Dahyun's hand and leave the place.

"Come on." Sana said softly to the pale skinned girl, not forgetting to protect her lover from Chaeyoung, as if it was a barrier, she raised her hand to Chaeyoung when Chaeyoung was about to reach Dahyun's hand. Then, they just walked away from them.

"Chaeyoung-ssi. What happened?" Mina walked herself closer to Chaeyoung and attempted to touch her shoulder when the small girl swiped her hair to the back exhaling frustrated.

"I don't know." she took a sit on the bench still grabbing her own face frustrated.

"I think Dahyun-nim forgot this.." Mina who was going to took a sit beside Chaeyoung, look at the cute blue ocean tumblr on the bench.

"It's her tumblr." Chaeyoung took it from her side and just keep staring at it.

"I'll return this to Dahyun. I'm sorry, Mina-ssi. But, can you go first without me? It's still bothering me." Chaeyoung asked the girl while holding Mina's hand softly. "I'm really sorry.. But, I have to-"

"I know." Mina smiled even if it is hurting her that Chaeyoung chose Dahyun first than her. But, looking at the circumstances, it's just the right decision to let Chaeyoung solved this.

"I'll take my leave then. See you tomorrow." Mina stood up but Chaeyoung held her hand even if she cannot bring her face facing Mina as she felt guilty after all Mina has done for her. Pick her up in the clubroom, wait for her to take a quick shower, protecting her from Sana. Yet, now she's going to leave her alone.

"I'm really sorry."

Mina smiled, "It's fine." then she walked away leaving Chaeyoung alone on the bench with the confusion, anger, and sad at the same time.

It's not the first time for Chaeyoung and Dahyun to have this kind of uncomfortable atmosphere between them. They fought a lot. Sometimes about serious things but sometimes they were fighting about small things that themselves think it was stupid to fight over that. But Chaeyoung herself knew that this is different. Even if Dahyun was so annoyed by Chaeyoung, it's just not herself to ignore the small girl like that. The usual Dahyun would tell Chaeyoung that she wanted to talk and solved the problems between them. Not just leaving it to fate and wait for the time until both of them got healed.

She was arguing with herself thinking should she go to Dahyun's apartment and told her that she wanted to ask what was going on. She was really curious and cannot stand being uncomfortable with Dahyun but on the other hand, she got pissed because she felt like she didn't do anything that deserve to be ignored like this. She leaned her back to the bench and look up to the sky raising the ocean blue tumblr to protect her face from the orange star which we usually called sun, "God damn it."

She stood up and made a decision that she had to talk with Dahyun. First, she took her phone and send a message to her mom that she's going to be home late tonight. With heavy steps as she was thinking what should she said to Dahyun later, she walked herself to Dahyun's apartment.

Not that far from school, she stood up in front of Dahyun's room while contemplating what should she say when Dahyun opened the door for her. "Fuck it."