22

The white four walls of the apartment room that at first was looking so simple and cozy, now it seems like it was a prison of someone that try to hide herself from her sadness. It's cold and sad. It was a simple room. Well, who would put so much decoration for a prison? At least, that's how Sana was thinking after she heard Dahyun's story about the day they broke up.

No wonder Dahyun would stay away from Sana that much. If Sana had to put herself on Dahyun's shoes, she would just cussed at her the moment she saw her.

"I-I'm so-"

"It's all in the past." Dahyun walked herself toward the couch to have a sit on it.

As if she could giggle and drive off from the conversation about her ex's parents pass away news, she was standing firmly near the piano. Clasping both her hands trying not to crack here at the moment in front of her, someone that need console. But, she couldn't thinking of what she could do to her. She doesn't deserve any kinds of this kindness from her ex. Sana sighed and grab her hair, "Why didn't I let you explain.."

Dahyun couldn't get to say something too. It was never on her imagination before that she would told Sana about all of this. She thought this moment would never come considering all of Sana had said to the latter. About how important her dream was to her, how she stayed away from Dahyun for weeks before her parent's died, and how Sana could be that ignorance about her lover's feeling that day. She thought that the moment Sana knew this, Dahyun would demand a great apology while begging on her knees. But, no. It didn't happen that way. They were just on their own thought day dreaming about anything they wanted to think in the moment.

"Why don't you cuss at me the moment you saw me? If only you did that, at least I would feel better."

Instead of answering, Dahyun chuckled bitterly like there was a great americano powder on the tip of her tounge.

Couldn't be feeling more bad than this, Sana grab her bag dashed quickly toward the door, she was about to ran away from Dahyun when the pale-skinned girl's voice stop her, "Are you going to run away from me? Again?"

Sana gripped her fingers deeply to her school bag biting her lips, "I can't.."

"I told you. It was all in the past." Dahyun started to get on her feet and walked herself to the taller girl that now was trying hard to supress her crying.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm fine, now." Dahyun grasped Sana's fingers tightly.

"Lie." Sana mumbled under her breath huffing a bit.

Dahyun giggled but still held her ex hands softly, "Yeah."

Sana held herself from hugging her ex as she knew it best, that she does not have any right to do so. She hurt her when the latter need her the most. She deepening her nails to her bag and sighed.

"Are we going to stand here forever?" Dahyun said caressing Sana's hand with her thumb. Not getting any answer from Sana, she took her instead to the couch to have a sit with her.

"Dahyun, I'm sorry." not being able to hold her tears anymore that came from guilt, she stopped biting her lips and started to bailing. Put her head low letting all her emotions out from her chest.

"I'm sorry." she mumbled it many times hiccuping.

Dahyun was so confused what she should do in order to help Sana calm down. She wanted to hug her, but suddenly hug her as someone who hate it so much to see her was just so weird. She kept contemplating her hand in the air, whether she would pull her into a hug or not.

"Oh, fuck it." she mumbled and pulled Sana into her embrace. Putting her chin on the top of Sana's head. Letting her head laid flat on her chest while her right hand caressing her head and left hand patting her back mumbling, "I forgive you, it's okay."