29

"What the hell are you doing here?"

The cheerful atmosphere because of Seulgi's cuteness change in a blink into such a dark and full of tension atmosphere. Mina was still tying her shoes even after she heard Chaeyoung came. Bad things and assumptions came after she saw Mina's reaction. She thought, what if Mina really don't want them to be fix? What if she has stop loving her? What if she will lose Mina after all this?

A sudden small ringtone could be heard from Chaeyoung's phone in her hoodie jacket. As Momo heard that, she smirked, "Someone need you. Just go to them." she said while pointing the exit way with her chin.

Ignoring the message coming tone from her phone, she shook her head, "I won't."

Momo chuckled smirking while rolling her eyes, "Are you out of mind?" she said taking few steps to Chaeyoung, "Who are you to decide it?" now her face was just only 20 centimeters from Chaeyoung's.

Chaeyoung who before turned her head to the side when Momo slowly walked to her, now she face Momo with her eyes straight staring right to Momo's, "I am Mina's girlfriend."

A blank expression could be seen from Momo as she opened her mouth for a bit until she actually laugh, "Seulgi-ya. Did you hear that? She said she's Mina's girlfriend!"

Seulgi who does not know what is actually happened here, just moved her eyes from Chaeyoung to Momo then to Mina. While on the other side, Mina as the main topic this evening, she just sits on the chair with staring on nothing. When she heard Momo's laugh filling the hallway, she flickered her eyes trying to stop the tears to flow. She got up and went to Momo to stop her bestfriend. It will be dangerous if Momo lose her temper.

"Enough, Momo-ya. Let's just leave."

Giving her last smirk, she walked away with Mina on her side.

Notice: Before you continue, please play this song by Eunji - You're my Garden while reading it. To get more emotion into it.

Not giving up, Chaeyoung took Mina's hand on her softly, "Minari."

Finally, a tear that she held for a long time now were on her beautiful cheek. Momo sighed and let Mina decide on what she want to do.

With her soft hand, she held Chaeyoung's hand on her and shoved it away. Chaeyoung know herself that she is the type who rarely cry. Maybe once in a year. But maybe she would use al her tears for this year when Mina dumped her. She missed those touch. She missed everything about Mina.

Mina turned her body, facing Chaeyoung who keeps standing behind her. Taking a deep breath and wiped her tears, "Do you miss me, Son Chaeyoung?"

"W-what? Of c-"

"Can you leave Dahyun then?" telling her to stay away from her bestfriend just because of jealousy of course a childish thing to do. Deep inside Mina's heart, she know it's wrong. But the thinking of Chaeyoung could go to Dahyun's side whenever it is, scared her.

"What? N-no, I can't-"

"Then leave me." she said flat, and walked away immediately. Momo does have the urge to shoved Chaeyoung away from Mina in this time of period. But, she was surprised as Mina easily said that.

As they reach the gate of the school, Momo tried to catch her, "Are you sure about this?"

"Don't talk to me, Momo." she said with her face dampen by her own tears. She never thought that loving someone could be this hurtful. She could feel her chest hurt as if it was got stabbed by multiple knives.

Momo was in tears too looking at her bestfriend now were on tears. She pulled Mina to her hug patting her back, "Mina-ya.."

Mina hug Momo even tighther and balled her fist, letting her face drown on Momo's shoulder, "Why is she so mean?" she said between her cry.

Patting Mina's head for several times, Momo just let Mina let go off all her feelings on her,  "I know, right? Woah.. Son Chaeyoung, you bad girl." she shouted trying to liven' up the mood, tried not to crack her own voice.

"Am I not pretty enough?" she said between her hiccups.

"Ya! What are you talking about!? You're so pretty! That Son Chaeyoung is blind!" Momo was about to swear when she heard her best friend started to feel insecure about her when she has nothing wrong at all.

On Momo's embrace, the vision of how Chaeyoung only care about her in the past flash through her memory like a lightning bolt. How great it will be if she stays the same as the first time they shook their hands. When Chaeyoung would give her attention to her all the time. Also the thinking of how she love the small girl like this.

.....

Chaeyoung walked aimlessly with a terrible face caused by dried tears on. The wind of Han river helped her tears dry.

"멋진 해피엔딩으로"

A quote written on where Chaeyoung standing, she mumbled what it reads, "What a nice happy ending."

Chaeyoung chuckled after reading this quote. As if the bridge were mocking her stupidity in cannot convince her own girlfriend if she love her. Let her head fall on the handrail of Han Bridge. She did use all her tears for this year here.

Reminiscing how hurt her feelings was when she was the only one who recognize Mina. All those struggles to fight jealousy whenever she heard the news that Mina had dated someone. Jealousy that she knows she cannot have because she was no one. But now that Mina recognize her and even loved her back, she threw away all those trust and love with her uncertain feelings.

"Who do really love, Son Chaeyoung?" she asked herself.

Another ringtone rang. Chaeyoung took her phone from her jacket. There were two messages. It's from Dahyun.

From : Dubuu
Of course. Come here when you've done your practice.

17.15

From : Dubuu
You come?

18.10

She shoved her phone back to her jacket. She decided to go to Dahyun's. But, feeling worried about Mina, she walked herself to Mina's house.

When she was already on Mina's area, she could see she was walking slowly with her head down all the way she walks. If only she could grab her and let her fall to her embrace. Mina was about to hit her body to a power pole in front of her. She was about to run and pulled her but Mina stop right in front it and turned her body away from it.

She walked again limply toward her house. Her house was just 15 meters away, yet it felt like they still need 100 more meters to reach it. Instead of feeling annoyed by how slow Mina's walking was, she enjoyed the moment of both of them walking together even if they were not together.

As soon as Mina touch her gate house with her beautiful long fingers, Chaeyoung stop on her track, whispering, "Good night, Minari."

Been months for her to walk Minari home. She knew where Mina's room is even if she hadn't had the chance to walk inside. Waiting for the light of her room turned on, she walked herself way to Dahyun's apartment.