Forever love-2

Nyla forever love forever love forever love forever love

Me and u

                                      Durk Derrick banks
                                            Chicago, IL
POV:

                                      Durk Derrick banks                                            Chicago, IL                                             POV:

Err body ended up staying over and my ass was up but all last night I was tryna get Nyla alone but everybody hella annoying and kept talking ta her fine ass.

I now the only nigga up err body else was sleep well I thought until toots walked in the kitchen wit me "wassup" he said grabbing him a water "just ain't really get no sleep" he nodded.

"Aye toots?" He slowly turned around "is you hitin dat?" I asked "who Nyla naw she a homie" he said and I nodded that was good cause ain't no otha niggas I need a worry about.

"But durk she ain't like that so don't treat her like nun the bitches you be hanging around with" he said and I nodded.

He walked out right before Nyla walked in looking in the fridge "morning" I said and she looked at me and just nodded "damn ain't go give folks the same energy"

"No boy I'm tired as fuck" she said sounding fine asf "you don't look tired you look good" I seen her crack a smile but she tried to hide it "you ain't gotta hide yo lil cute smile" I then made her smile even more.

"Boy don't you gotta female?" She said and I shook my head no "well that's not what I heard" she said hopping on the counter now sitting on it.

"Well then what you hear?" I said walking closer to her "i heard you and India still fuck on the low" I was now standing in between her legs while she sat on the counter"well you heard wrong she just my baby mama"

"Of 6" she said and I took a glance at her lips wanting to mine on hers at that second "ye das a problem?" She shook her head "naww" I then put my hand on her thigh "it could just be 7" I said looking at her stomach she smiled then rolled her eyes.

"Boy I gotta go" she said pushing me back and getting off the counter"you ain't go give a nigga yo number?" She turned around "sorry but I gotta droid" she said making this face 😬 and I looked at her like she was stupid "so?" I said and she smiled putting her hand out and I pulled out my phone giving it to her and she put in her number saving it as lil gansta.

"I was joking but don't FaceTime me randomly" she said then left