Forever love-9

Channel forever love forever love forever love forever love
Ma and her

Nau' jour grainger
Chicago, ILL
POV:

Channel forever love forever love forever love forever love Ma and her                                                           Nau' jour grainger                                           Chicago, ILL                                           POV:

"How I tell yo ass something and you still don't listen " I said to durk now seeing him"yea folk her ass was fighting fo you woopd India ass" polo g said.

He ain't even say nothin so I knew it was a mistake I can tell when durk fw someone or don't give a shit and do care about Nyla but he ain't go hurt my best friend and get off easy.

"Talk nigga he talkin to you" kenterell said being bold asf because we don't talk to each other like that"nigga shut yo ass up-" they got cut off by Nyla walking trough my front door.

"Can all y'all niggas shut the fuck up! Damn" Nyla said and I laughed watching them both stfu "all y'all about to leave while I talk to my best friend y'all got 20 minutes" she said and walked in the kitchen And you know durk had to stand up tryna go talk to her and I ain't stop him.

                                 DURK DERRICK BANKS
                                                  POV:

I walked in the kitchen with Nyla and I could tell she was getting irritated but I needed her to forgive me. She was reaching for the top cabinet and couldn't reach"do you want help?" I asked and she ignored me for a second "no nigga" she said and I laughed watching her struggle.

"Omg" she said under her breath she couldn't get it so I walked up to her opening it seeing a bunch of liquor"which one?" I asked "give me the tequila and Bacardi" she said and I got it handing it to her.

She got them mixing them with sprite and the glass was tall"that look like a lot" I said and she side eyed me "wow well I wouldn't be drinking if not for you" she said which made me feel even more guilty she go really make me hate myself.

"You blocked me on everything" I said and she just nodded"so unblock me" I said"durk leave me alone you lucky I let you get me this liquor because I should smack the fuck outa you I'm not forgiving you that easy so stop last time we talked I said you cut off and so far you still is now bye"she said and walked out the kitchen but I followed her"Nyla" I yelled.

"Aye y'all take care" she said and left out the front door and they all looked at me laughing "ayo nigga turned into a Simp this shit legendary"polo said "just leave that girl alone"Lil baby said and I noticed they were playing uno "shut up and deal me in" I said sitting down but Nyla bussed back in like she was go have a heart attack.

"Toots mama on her way"she said and toots look like he had one too"here?" He asked standing up "yeah y'all gotta go" she said and they all stood up like they knew who mama is.