Forever love-4

Nyla forever love forever love forever love forever love

Me and u
Durk Derrick Banks
         Chicago, ILL
         POV:

"So is her ass go come and get them?" Taurus asked  "naww I'm bouta have this girl meet them" I said talking bout Nyla "you and India ain't fucked yet" he said but me and India ain't did nothing since I met Nyla I'm tryna be loyal if we go have so...

"So is her ass go come and get them?" Taurus asked "naww I'm bouta have this girl meet them" I said talking bout Nyla "you and India ain't fucked yet" he said but me and India ain't did nothing since I met Nyla I'm tryna be loyal if we go have something.

"Naw folk I'm tryna have something real with this girl so I can't be fuckin around" he nodded "ok now I wanna meet her if she changing yo ass this much" I let out a chuckle cause he was right I ain't never been this loyal I somehow find myself right back in bed with India everytime.

I stood up pulling out my phone calling her and she ain't pick up so I was wondering why the hell she ain't.

Nyla ranae robin
Chicago, ILL
POV:

"Who here?" I asked Mira walking in her room"just tootsie and Chanel downstairs chattin it up" my eyes widened "so she finally giving him a chance" I said shaking my head and she shrugged

"So is you and durk official or what?"she said and I laughed "girl I bet that nigga still messin around with India but I am fillin him"she raised a brow"oh so you like him?"

"Girl stop" I said and I heard a knock at the door then it opened revealing durk and toots durk sat on the bed getting all comfortable in mira's room.

"I called you 3 times and left a message" durk said which made me grab my phone out my purse and going to see that he did"my phone was on silent"he made a face questioning me"mhm les go" he said standing "where we goin?" I asked confused.

"It's a surprise" he said smiling "ok but I'm driving" i said standing "and don't say les go like that you go make them think you my nigga" I said smirking looking at toots and Mira.

We ended up leaving and driving somewhere all I knew was that I was meetin somebody but then I see we pull up to his house and I thought he was tryna be sneaky but I got out walking with his to the door and inside and someone caught my eye.

Polo g someone I know and not just because he a rapper "Nyla?"he said not believing it was me but I shook my heads "yup" I then looked at durk who was confused "is this who you wanted me to meet?"

"No but how y'all know each other?" He asked now curious "well" polo said but I was interested in durk now so I was go tell the truth "y'all hooked up or sum shit?" I started shaking my head "no boy imma virgin" after I finished my sentence I placed my hands on my head regretting it.

I could feel them both staring at me and I wanted to run out "yeah imma head out willow and skyler are upstairs" he said and my eyes widened because I knew who they were, they were his children was he having me meet his children?

Polo then left leaving me and durk "willow and skyler those are you children" I said still processing he was gonna let me meet them "your a virgin?" He asked still shocked by that "yeah I am is that a problem?" I replied trying to be done with that subject.

"No" he said shaking his head"great now willow and skyler?" He looked up now paying attention "yeah there uhh-" he got cut off by 2 little girls running down the stairs"daddy" they both yelled running into durks arms.

"Heyy princess" he said making me smile because that was so cute how he talked to them"where's polo at?" The 3 year old asked "he go be back but I want y'all to meet somebody" he said and they all turned around to me.

"Who dis?" Skyler asked and durk looked up at me"this is uhh daddy's friend Nyla" he said because where not official yet "hello Nyla" willow said sounding funny because you couldn't really understand her 3 year old words.

"Friend or girlfriend?"skyler asked which made us both laugh "something like that" durk said "oooh I'm tellin mommy" willow said and durk frowned "well I'm already gonna tell her now common you guys need food"

"You dad because on folk we need better food then that pizza polo ordered"skyler said making me laugh.

Durk went and fixed food while I sat on the couch and when he came back he sat and it was quiet "was she ok with this?" I asked "what?"

"Like me meeting them?" He nodded "I'm go tell her I'm finding something rn so we can't fuck around no mo" he said and I nodded he then stood up and so did I "les go eat with them" he said before kissing my cheek.

"You could give me a real kiss" I said smiling and he leaned in placing his lips on mine he began deepening the kiss wanting more but I pulled away for air looking him in his eyes "ewww daddy" we head willow say and both look at where they were eating and laugh going to eat with them