Forever love-16

Forever love forever love forever love forever love forever love

Nau' jour grainger
                                            Chicago, I'll
                                                  POV:

                                        Nau' jour grainger                                            Chicago, I'll                                                   POV:                                     

"So what's the plan?" Durk asked as it was the 5th time he talked when no one asked him to.

"Your not apart of it so you don't need to know" I said back and turned my head to kentrell.

"We need somebody to find his where abouts you know people right?" I asked as that's the only reason he's here and he nodded.

"And what am I here for?" Durk asked as we all looked at him giving him the look.

"Nothing So leave go kill yourself no one cares" Kentrell said which made me let out a chuckle and durk role his eyes.

"So the plan is?" Durk asked and I finally answered him for the fist time.

"Kill him before he kills any of us" I said smiling as I got a phone call random number.

"Hello" I said into the phone.

"Hi mr.grainger it's your house there was a shooting" that's all I needed to here as I hung up and my immediate thought was if Nyla was ok.

We all looked at durk as he was look at his phone eyes filled with worry and he finally looked up"India's in the hospital" he said which made me smile but Taurus frown.

"You brought her back here? You know if Nyla sees her she's dead right"Taurus asked

"I didn't bring her back and I know"durk yelled back

"You mean if she hasn't already got to her?" Kentrell asked smirking

                                                   NYLA POV

I paced back in forth in my living room waiting for a phone call or something because after we left tootsies house everyone fell straight asleep well not me I haven't been asleep yet.

Mira and channel are up stairs sleeping while I'm here waiting for tootsie to come yell at me about shooting at his crib.

As I was pacing I heard a knock at my door and immediately went to open it and there stood tootsie as a look of relief hit his face and he embraced me with a hug.

"I'm glad your ok"he said as he pulled away and closed the door.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"There was a shooting at my house and you were there did you see who shot?" He asked and I stepped.

"No I didn't see who because it was me who shot india pulled up and I shot her twice" I said.

"You've got her in the hospital?" He asked and I nodded as he smiled high fiving me which made me smile.

"Good job but next time aim for the head" he said and I nodded "but on serious note I need you Mira and channel to stay here I don't want you to open doors or let anyone in besides me unless I call and say I'm outside" he said which made me confused and worry.

"Why what's happening?"

"Some stuff is going down and I can't have y'all In It and I'm going to take care of it ok?"he said and I nodded.

"Ok but who's gonna help you?" He looked as if he didn't wanna tell me.

He let out a deep breath"it's gonna be me Kentrell Taurus and durk" he said the last part which made my eyes flash with anger.

"What the hell? If you saw him you were supposed to kill him I was supposed to kill him" I said with anger.

"I know and as soon as this problem is fixed I'll kill him myself" he said but that wasn't enough.

"Get out" I said and he nodded turning and walking out my door.