Forever love-15

Forever love forever love forever love forever love forever love

     Jayla Mira shante
                                          Chicago, I'll
                                              POV:

                                      Jayla Mira shante                                          Chicago, I'll                                               POV:

"Ahh ahh ahhh" I hyped Nyla up as she was throwing that ass back on me.

She was happy and she haven't been in a long time that's why I was happy. We was at this party at tootsies crib and he wasn't even here they went to get ice and got lost I thought that only happened when you go get milk.

But Nyla was happy only after the 2 months hit of durk and India being gone but when it hit 3 months she was back partying and getting all the niggas well one nigga.

And now all she do is talk about the dick and so do channel after her and tootsie got together they all in love and shit idk where my soulmate at.

But let me just be happy and stop thinking about everything.

Nyla stood up after the music went off staring at me"go get me some petrone please" she said and I nodded walking away and inside the house.

I got inside as the music got quieter and I walked to the kitchen and grabbed the bottle of the counter pouring her a glass and me one to.

I finished and sat the bottle down turning around to walk back out when my eyes widened and the wind almost got knocked out of me when I saw India.

She was staring at me us both shocked"where's durk?" She said and her voice made me even more angry as I was about to swing twice no three times.

And she noticed me planning every way I was gonna kill her so she walked pass me and out the way going out the back door where Nyla was.

So I hurried and sat the drinks down running outside as Nyla already seen her and everyone was staring at them as they were being circled and Nyla was giving her the death stare.

Nyla was about to make a move when re re came outa no where walking up to India "I'm about to beat yo ass" she said about to swing when Nyla pushed her.

"Naw a ass whoopin not enough she deserve death" she said and pulled out her gun from her waist firing 2 shots at India and they hit her right in the stomach as she fell to the ground.

Everyone began running out the party and screaming and we could already here police sirens so I grabbed Nyla and channel running.

"I'm not done" Nyla yelled but I couldn't have her going to jail.

"The cops on they way we go finish this" I said and channel slightly whispered "if she not already dead"

We got in my car and I pulled off heading straight to Nyla house"if she back that mean so is durk" I said as I knew we were all thinking that.

"Yeah no shit I'm gonna kill his ass to I made a promise and I'm gonna fulfill it" she said and I believed every word cause when you piss off nyla she can make people fear her.