Forever love-21

Forever love forever love forever love forever love forever love

Nyla POV

I woke up to an empty bed and that alr sucked I don't know how he could be that mad to not even come back but I need to fix it whatever it takes

I got outa bed and went to brush my teeth then heard talking downstairs so I walked down there being greeted with durk, tootsie, kentrell and g herbo.

As I walked down they all stopped talking and looked at me and I ignored them and made my way towards the kitchen low key listening.

"And your certain he's gone?" G herbo asked in code just in case the feds were listening in.

"Yup durk made sure of it ion know how my ass got hit"tootsie said and a light chuckle followed after

I walked back in the living room and they stopped talking again and ion like that.

"Why the hell y'all keep on stop talking fo?" I asked and got a chuckle from tootsie.

"I just don't know who you is lil ma"g herbo said.

"My name is Nyla, and don't call me lil ma I gotta nigga" I said referring to Taurus even if he wasn't fuckin with me rn we ain't break up and I'm never gon disrespect him.

He nodded understanding then turned his gaze towards durk.

"Whatchu all tight for?" He asked durk as he was jealous of Taurus but durk the one who fucked up.

He ain't say nothing so I did.

"He's my ex although we were never in a relationship" I explained and it looked like something clicked in his head.

"Oh you that Nyla the one who popped india? How the hell you fumbled that?" He asked and durk said nothing while I nodded about shooting india as he reached his hand out tryna dap me up.

"Good shit" he said and I turned to durk he didn't even look mad that we were disrespecting her his face was just blank like he was thinking.

"Speaking of where is Taurus-" tootsie was asking when the door opened and he walked in and everyone stared at him and he walked in the living room.

"The hell you been" tootsie said and I was interested but I wasn't go ask and have him lie to my face.

"I needed to clear my head" he made up that lame ass excuse but I ain't say nun.

"Since when you need to clear yo head after popping a nigga?" Tootsie asked laughing as he was clueless of what Taurus accused me of.

Taurus looked at me and durk caught on that something went down.

"Well I gotta go talk with my insurance and get my house fixed, Imma be staying here for a week" I interrupted and bent down hugging tootsie.

I then stood up and walked up stairs going to take a shower and put clothes on when I came back into the room Taurus was walking in but I ain't say nothing and just grabbed my phone and walked out.

I walked outside and got in my car.

                                                          TOOTSIE

"The hell you do?" I asked Taurus as I walked in his and Nyla room.

"Me? I ain't do shit her ass was all over durk after you went upstairs" he said and I knew it could be true but I know it ain't.

I know Nyla love durk and she just can't bring herself to actually believe it because if she hated him he would never be here.

But she would never go back to him like that she knows what she's worth and durk doesn't deserve her that's why she's tryna force herself to fall in love with Taurus and I do believe she loves him but if it came to durk or him it's durk.

"I doubt that" I said as the truth and he rolled his eyes looking down at his phone.

"I don't give a fuck what you believe" he said.

"So what y'all go do? Break up? Over some stupid shit?" I asked but he was hardly paying attention and was on his phone into something.

"Idk" he answered as he began walking past me but I stopped him and he looked up at me.

"Don't do nothing stupid Taurus as fast as you loose Nyla you loose me, as a friend and brother" I said as the truth she's my best friend and I'll never stop protecting her if she hates him I hate him.

He nodded and walked out the door and pass me.

                                              DURK

I knocked on her door and waited for a while before it opened and india stood there looking like she hadn't ate or slept.

She moved out the way and I walked inside we both walked as I sat at her table and she stood farther away.

"I'm done, I'm taking my children and I'm gonna let you figure it out, I can't keep tryna protect you when you don't deserve it" I said all I had to say as I watched her tear up but I sat there with a blank face somehow her tears didn't even affect me anymore all my love went to Nyla and when she cried i wanted so bad to help her.

"Durk she shot me twice!" She yelled and at that moment I wanted to strangle her.

"India you killed her mother!" I yelled back and she scooted back in fear like I was gonna do something.

"It was an accident" she whispered like that made it any better.

"Either way you would've had a target on your back, if you killed Nyla tootsie and her mother would've been after you so it doesn't matter if it was an accident you still did it" I explained and she said nothing after that so I did.

"Why would you even try to kill her?" I asked and she looked up from the floor.

"Because you left me for her the minute you met her me and you were done you brung our children around her. They came back home mad they had to be with me do you know how that feels" she said as tears pored down her face.

"But you didn't talk to me first! you went on your own rampage and tried to kill her when you knew how I felt, if you loved me you would've never tried to kill the women I love!" I yelled and she stepped back hearing me confess my feelings for Nyla and she needed to know now.

"You love her?" She asked and I nodded.

"I do that's why I'm gonna let her do what she pleases with you because if I was in her position I would've killed me for protecting you and she still hasn't put one bullet in me when I deserve it that's how i know I can fix it" I explained further standing up.

"The house is yours, I've got a new house that you can visit if Nyla keeps you alive" I said walking to the door and leaving.