Forever love-17

Forever love forever love forever love forever love forever love

                                        Durk Derrick banks

"She'll never forgive me"  I said to Armani as I informed him on everything from what india did to now

"You right and she already got to India" he said and I nodded because it was true.

"Idek if I should even be trying to protect her anymore because I would kill anyone in my way if I was in Nyla's position" I said in all honesty.

"So let her she won't stop and she gave y'all a chance to leave" he said and I stood as I had to meet up with tootsie and Taurus.

"I have to take care of business but I'll call you later" I said and he nodded as I dapped him up and left out the front door.

TOOTSIE

"He's still not here?" Taurus asked as we've been waiting on durk for almost an hour.

"He's not gonna be apart of this in a minute and I'm gonna let Nyla kill him" I said as I got a smile from Kentrell.

"You should've been let her kill him" Taurus said as we all looked at the door to see durk walking in like everything is normal.

"Your late" I said and he began looking around looking for someone "Where's Nyla you didn't tell her about the plan?" He asked and so shook my head no.

"And if I did the moment I mentioned your name she asked why I didn't kill you" I said and I could tell that hit him hard.

"She's never forgiving you"Taurus said which made Kentrell smirk.

"And I bet you like that Taurus" he said which made durk look at him with confusion.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Durk asked all confused and I knew what kentrell was about to say was go break his heart.

"Just that Taurus was one of the things that helped her get her mind off you those three months" kentrell said smirking and it made durk mad I could tell but he tried to cover it.

"Can we stop talking about y'all love for my best friend and worry about killing this nigga?" I asked which made everyone nod.

"Ok so kentrell can you tell us where he's been?"

"Everywhere but mostly McDonald's" we all looked at him as he was laughing at his own joke"I'm serious there was no suspicious activity so maybe he just came here to get food" he said.

"So he came all the way to Chicago to get McDonald's?" I asked

"Ok maybe he's here to kill you and durk but not yet he's probably trying to get us raddled up into thinking he's gonna make a move soon and then when were calm he strikes"

"You make it sound like a child's game" Durk said which was funny but I didn't laugh.

"Ok then we'll wait" I said "I'm leaving to check up on Nyla durk don't show your face near her or you'll be just like india or worst" I said.

"Btw how is she doing?" Taurus asked being sarcastic

"well I'd think not good after 2 shots to the gut" kentrell said as we all smirked walking out the door and leaving durk.