Forever love-5

Durk forever love forever love forever love forever love
Me and u

                                          Nyla ranae robin
                                          Chicago, ILL
                                          POV:

Last night I ended up staying over and I slept in his bed but we ain't do anything just sleep which was kinda sucky but after hearing I'm a virgin maybe he ain't wanna try nun

I slept good we fed the children then I took them a bath and put them asleep while he kept watching me smiling.

But then when it came to me sleeping in one of his many guest rooms or his bed the Decision never came we were talking so long in his room I fell asleep and then so did he.

But when I woke it wasn't amazing I heard arguing from durk and I'm guessing India because I knew she was comin but only because he said she was coming to pick the girls up in the morning and you know my nosy ass had to hear.

So I walked in the hallway close to the stairs "was yo problem?" Durk asked and he sounded mad something I never seen before "you, I told you she could meet them not become a step mom!" She said.

"Look Derrick you need to stop playin this lil girl she hella young and you always come back to me" she said and he ain't say nothin back so maybe it was true"cut that bitch off or you ain't go see nun of yo children for 3 months!" She yelled and I was bouta run down there and beat a hoe but soon after that I heard a smack a hard smack which made me jump scaring the shit outa me did he just hit her?

"Get out India!" He said and I heard the door slam I was lowkey scared and wanted to get out that house so I slowly walked down the stairs letting him see me"Nyla?" He said in shock but I only wanted to know one thing.

"Did you hit her?" He looked at me confused  "who India?" He said and I nodded "no but I should've smacked her ass" he said chuckling at the end and i just sat there"what's funny?" I said looking at him serious.

He then began giving me that same serious look"because it was a joke Nyla I would never hit that girl" he said and I was still looking at him crazy "or any girl, or you Nyla, I would never smack her, I hit the damn wall"

"Ok" I said because he had started yelling "why would you think that?" He said "because I heard your conversation and the things she said about me the things you let her say about me and then a smack"

"What did you hear?" He said "her call me a bitch a little girl say that you playin me and you always go back to her so was she lyin because you ain't deny that shit" he put his head on his palm shaking it and I was not go sit and wait for a answer.

"Silence? Okay then " I said and walked down grabbing my purse and phone off the counter and dippin