Forever love-26

Forever love forever love forever love forever love forever love

Durk Derrick banks

"Where do I go from here? She really want me dead this time"I said too tootsie after picking him up at almost one because of the fight that broke out we were now headed to business

"And that's what you deserve"he said back he was barely talking to me. I see what Nyla really mean to him if he'd give up the relationship we had.

"So youn want me back in your life? Tell me what to do to get her forgiveness"I said and he turned to me shutting off his phone.

"I do but I doubt it will happen I'm not gonna convince or talk to her about forgiving you because you don't deserve it stop worrying about wether I miss you and worry about showing her you deserve her forgiveness"he said and I took a deep breath he was right but that was hard to do when all she did was yell at me when I saw her.

"You don't understand how you hurt her you were like the first nigga she opened her heart up too and you gave her a reason to never do it again but she did with Taurus and you ruined thats
Too"he said and I shook my head I hated talking about that nigga.

"Now why tf would you tell her I had you come to the house? Is you that dumb?"he asked and I turned my head he was right I shouldn't have but I was tryna make sure she knew I wasn't stalking her or sum shit.

"She thought I was stalking her"I said and he chuckled.

"Like you wouldn't be if you ain't know every possible place she could be"he said and I parked and he opened his door.

"Mane let's go"getting out we both pulled out our guns.

                                            Nyla POV
Waking up this morning was terrible. Last night was crazy and it was even hard for me to remember how I got home. After the fight shots went off, and everyone was trying their best to get out. Me already witnessing stuff like this I stayed because we were at tootsies crib.

After making sure him and channel was good I left, not wanting to stay there and here Mia apologize over over. I didn't really care what she was doing, or maybe that's what I was telling myself. The thing that really bothered me is that me brother came to Chicago and has yet to speak to his own sister.

But he can fuck my best friend behind my back? But I'm not mad tho because it's nun of my business. Maybe it's just time to cut people off, they not worrying about my feelings so why should I worry about theirs.

Then re re she was out for a good ten hours, plus with the alcohol in her System. We put her in a guest bed in tootsies house.

But back to what I was saying waking up was traumatic, not only because of my busted lip but because I just had to have someone call me on this terrible day. That person being Taurus.