Forever love-22

Forever love forever love forever love forever love forever love

                                             NYLA POV

After getting home from talking to multiple people about my house I went back to the house with everyone

When I walked in I saw tootsie lookin in the fridge for a water and I went sitting on the stool.

He leaned on the counter as he drunk his water.

"So wassup?" He asked and I could tell from this morning he knew something was up but ain't say nothing.

"Nothin" I said not even wanting to talk about it.

"What he do?" He asked and I sighed knowing he wouldn't let it go if he knew It was something wrong.

"He thinks I'm still into durk and I was letting him on me and left all night then lied to y'all saying he needed to clear his head" I explained.

"Are you still into him?" He asked.

"No" I said and tootsie looked at me like 'really nigga' but I didn't know how I felt before he left I thought I loved him and now I'm just confused and conflicted between anger and hurt.

"I don't want a relationship with durk" i said and tootsie just nodded.

"You know where he went?" He asked.

"Who Taurus?" I asked and he nodded.

"Idk and I don't wanna think the worst" I said and tootsie nodded. he ended up having to leave to the studio and i went in my room.

I was on my phone when the door opened and Taurus walked in he went over towards the dresser grabbing some of his stuff which confused me.

"You leaving back out?" I asked and he gave me a simple mhm.

"Where?" I asked hoping he would answer.

"I got a house there's no reason for me to stay here" he said looking up at me and hurt flashed through me he was gon end everything after last night? That was bull.

"No"I said and he looked at me confused raising and eyebrow.

"I'm not doin this if you want this to be over tell me, if you wanna talk then we can, but I'm not gon have you keep ignoring me and treating me like I don't matter" I said and he nodded taking a breath and sitting in the desk chair.

"Let's talk" he said and i took a breath sitting up.

"Where were you last night?" I asked.

"At a friend's" he said and that answer made me wanna slap him.

"Who?" I asked again.

"Crystal's" he answered as the truth and when he said it I could tell he regretted it but he still went there. To his exes after assuming I still had feelings for someone.