Forever love-14

Durk forever love forever love forever love forever love
Me and u

Nyla ranae robin
Chicago, ILL
POV:

Durk forever love forever love forever love forever love Me and u                                               Nyla ranae robin                                             Chicago, ILL                                            POV:

"Durk get out my house!" Yelled as he was tryna convince me not to kill India"just listen Nyla you can't kill her"

"Why not cause she yo baby mama?" I asked "exactly what I'm supposed to tell my children?" He asked following me around my house "that she got what she deserved"

"Look imma get her outa Chicago ight but you can't kill her and I'm not just sayin that for her but for you because when you kill somebody you can't come back from that"

"Durk she killed my my mother" I said just angry "I know and for that you can hate her hell you can hate me to but you can't kill her"

"You would risk me hating you just for her?" I asked and he nodded "then get out and don't ever come here again and don't come ta tootsies either" I said cause if he didn't want me to kill her then I bet not see neither one of them.

He nodded and slowly turned around walking out the door and I sat down on the couch as tears began pouring from my eyes. I picked up my phone blocking his number and Instagram.

I did not wanna see him or talk to him and I can't believe he chose a killer over me telling me all this stuff about how he care and just go let her get away with that I feel like walking out this house running and killing her.

But I'm not cause I know how important she is to him and I somehow have this feeling towards him that makes me give him a chance and no matter how much I hate her I know I can't hate him which makes me hate myself because I'm letting my moms killer and my moms killer lover get away.

                                                  DURK POV
                                         3 MONTHS LATER

"Don't come back" I said to India on the other line.

"I have to you got my kids and you know he back in town" she said.

"He not go come after them just me" I said trying to end this conversation.

"I know but durk-" my conversation got cut off by a gun shot the bullet aiming at my phone and knocking it out my hand and I shook my hand in pain as In looked up to see tootsie and Taurus.

"What the hell" I said as they walked closer to me.

"Nyla told you to leave who said come back?" He said and I opened my mouth about to speak but got cut off.

"Naww we don't wanna here no excuses you dead" tootsie said aiming the gun to my head but I put my hands up.

"Wait"

"What!" Taurus yelled.

"He back" I said and they looked at me with confusion.

"Who?" Taurus asked now curious.

"Von killer and we all know who he after next"

Ok so I know we all might not know exactly what happened with his whole death besides what quando rondo gave us and I don't know the whole story so imma just role with the flow I also want to know more about it so if anyone has the time please tell me.