Forever love-18

Forever love forever love forever love forever love forever love

                                              Nyla POV

"So is you go tell me what y'all planning?" I asked Taurus as he was laying on my stomach with his head between my thighs"if I do tootsie go think you got me wrapped around yo finger" he said lifting his head

"Well maybe I do"I said which made him smile and I smiled back then he looked down at my shorts where my crotch was and back up to me asking and I nodded.

So he lifted on both his arms and pulled up my shirt leaving kisses up and down my stomach as I laid there biting my lips at this feeling and small moans escaping my lips.

But I still wanted to know what tootsie said was going down so I asked"so are you gonna tell me?" And he continued kissing me as he spoke.

"Someone is back in town" he said about to pull down my shorts.

"Who?" I asked and right before he pulled them down he answered.

"Vons killer" he said which made me jerk up"what!" I said and he let out a sigh as he already knew my reaction.

"And what are y'all planning to do?" I asked already knowing the answer because they were been supposed to do it.

"Kill him before he kills any of us" he said which made me stand up.

"And y'all didn't think to tell me? Von was my friend to" I looked at him waiting for an answer.

"Toots didn't want you involved" he said and I heard him whisper a 'and I see why' but I rolled my eyes.

I didn't care that they were gonna kill him I just wanted to do some help we were supposed to revenge my nigga von and I wanted to help.

We both looked at the bed as his phone went off and he picked it up reading it and saying "I gotta go" standing and grabbing his jacket.

"Where? I'll come" I said walking to grab a jacket when he stopped me.

"Look imma call you when shit go down ok?" I just nodded sitting on the bed and he kissed me on the cheek walking out the room.

TOOTSIE POV

Another nigga late last time it was durk and now Taurus I just know he all cuddled up with Nyla.

"So what time was he supposed to be here?" Durk asked as we all looked at him annoyed"I'm just saying when I was late i got the heat" he said and kentrell had to say something smart.

"Das because nobody like you nigga" he said which made durk roll his eyes and Taurus finally pulled up. He walked in the house with all eyes on him.

"Go ahead" he said for me to say why they here.

"Lontrell house got shot up this morning and our only explanation is him so everything go down tonight" I said and they all looked surprised.

"Is he good?" Durk asked and I nodded.

"But that's besides the point we kill him tonight he go be at the lights off club we kill him everything over"

"Ok but we gotta problem Nyla know everything" Taurus said which made me shake me head.

"How she know Taurus? Let me guess you got yo dicked sucked and she got you to spit it out" kentrell said and it wasn't the time for jokes.

"What she say?" I asked.

"Nothing I got her to stay home" he said and I nodded because we had to get off this subject.

"Ok that don't matter y'all got one hour and we meet back here"